[Jock1971] My Collection

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

Jock1971
Collector: Yes

Re: [Jock1971] My Collection

Unread post by Jock1971 »

dazzleguts wrote:Really like the backs on those Goodall Patience decks. They seem almost modern looking in their design somehow. I guess timeless would be the right word.

**edit** Thanks Jase, for the post that had the Zombie Cribbage. I love it and bought my own. The zombies have arrived and now I have to convince someone to play it with me. :ugdance:
Hiya Dazzelguts, :D I know what you mean about the Goodall backs. I think the more naturalistic backs with flowers & leaves do indeed look timeless, whereas the bold geometric patterns on some decks can sometimes date them due to what the latest fashions were at the time. Especially during the early 20th century when well to do Europeans were doing "The Grand Tour" and bringing home lots of exotic souvenirs.
I`m glad my picture made you want to get a Zombie Cribbage set , I`m not much of a zombie kind of guy but thought the set was quirky enough to buy it.

Even though i`m still a bit dubious about re-starting this thread up,I`ve had a lot of Kickstarters come in the last few weeks (Even the Edgar allan Poe deck :o ) as well as a other decks i`ve bought (Including a few nice Waddingtons :D ) i thought it best start posting Pictures before my modern decks become "Old News" as it were.
So here goes...
Uusi`s Hotcakes.i like the "Fun" courts and at first thought the back was too much...but the fans that can be done with them look amazing.
442.JPG
I was thinking of doing an all waddingtons first post ,but didn`t want to put anyone off from coming back to check my thread out :lol: so will sneek a deck or two in alongside some other stuff.Here`s a Box Set to go with the rest of the series i have, Only a couple more to find.
437.JPG
Hotcakes again but with Modesty sleeves.
440.JPG
And last today a couple of "Little Duke" patience sets.Both these packs came from the same double box which sadly has seen better days and has been taped up to prevent it from falling apart.
100_1533.JPG
Thanks for looking at my cards :D -Jase-
dazzleguts
Player: Yes
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Unread post by dazzleguts »

I was just reading something about Kalookie in a History of Card Games.... here it is - it's a 2 pack Rummy game that was popular with London taxi drivers in the 1970s. They used to play it in between fares. According to the index that's all the author wrote on Kalookie - what a funny bit of information.

On a separate note, the Little Duke faces were also used for Po-Ke-No boards.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
Jock1971

dazzleguts wrote:I was just reading something about Kalookie in a History of Card Games.... here it is - it's a 2 pack Rummy game that was popular with London taxi drivers in the 1970s. They used to play it in between fares. According to the index that's all the author wrote on Kalookie - what a funny bit of information.

On a separate note, the Little Duke faces were also used for Po-Ke-No boards.
Hiya Dazzelguts. Thanks for the juicy titbit`s about the cards,as always greatly appreciated ,i didn`t know either bits of information. :D
The first set of cards today is a kickstarter i go a few weeks ago.
444.JPG
I liked the idea of the standard pack being Black & White and the limited pack coloured, very apt i thought.
Next picture is a De La Rue pack advertising Knight`s Soap, a very nice Special Ace.
100_1591.JPG
A couple of Decks from Dead on Paper.
446.JPG
And lastly a Waddingtons , This set is called "Hunting".The anonymous Ace was used in early advertising packs and pictorial sets. This pack is featured in the Waddingtons trade brochure from 1933.
445.JPG
Thanks for looking at my cards :D -jase-
Jock1971

Decided to buy the two Cardlauncher promotion decks,The first is Lorenzo`s No 17 deck.
440.JPG
Am very glad to hear Lorenzo`s is going to be designing the next Annual UC Deck, Can`t wait to see what can do to try and make this deck better, as i think it`s simply gorgeous as it is.
Next up a rather standard pack (but good example) from Biermans of Belgium, No jokers i`m afraid but a nice Ace.
447.JPG
Scarlet Pearl, the second Cardlauncher deck.
442.JPG
And last today a Waddingtons festive pack from the 1980`s, most of the courts are repeating with a few minor differences but a few (like the 2 jacks)are completely different and standard number cards.
455.JPG
Once again thanks for looking at my cards :D -Jase-
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

Still don't have my Cardlauncher swag! Argh! :lol:

The festive deck is really nice, reminds me of those old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons. :)
Jock1971

A couple of posts today the first is an all Facsimile post.
The first is a Andrew Dougherty illuminated deck published by U.S Games Systems.
The original deck was published in 1865 under the brand name Great mogul. there is extensive use of Gold printing on all the card faces and backs.
448.JPG
Next is called Knavery of the rump and was published in 1978 by Harry Margary in association with Guildhall library,London. The original deck was published in 1679 and have satirical illustrations of Oliver Cromwell`s Government.
449.JPG
The next picture is a very nice box set containing two decks and was published in 1974 by Aurelia Books of Brussels
this set is number 1439 of 2000.
450.JPG
The last picture is not a facsimile of any one deck as such, but is Rose and Pentagram`s own design of the style used by English manufacturers from the mid 17th century and throughout the 18th century. Jokers were not used until the 19th century but these have been included in the pack for use in modern games that require them and are inspired by the face cards.
451.JPG
Jock1971

kicking off this post with a pair of Tycoon decks from Theory 11.
452.JPG
The next picture is of an Alf Cooke deck. This is very frustrating for me as the deck is still sealed and the Ace is an anonymous one used from 1965 to 1975( i have not got an opened example...yet),When Waddingtons took over the business in 1970 they carried on printing the Universl range (and this Ace) until finally in 1975 the discontinued the brand all together.
453.JPG
Next up a couple more Modern deck i bought a few weeks ago.
454.JPG
And last today an Early Waddington with the original tuck and a joker (Yeah) , this deck is advertising the London Palladium Theatre
455.JPG
Jock1971

A few posts to try to play catch up with the kickstarter decks i`ve had over the last month or so.
First one is the Demon deck from Anomaly World Studio.
456.JPG
Next picture is a Mardon,son & Hall Patience set, dated from The Early to Mid 1930`s. Very nice Backs.
457.JPG
Here`s are a Pair of Dragon Backs, Yellow & Green, i got as an Add-on to a Gamblers Warehouse kickstarter alongside the Three decks i already had.
458.JPG
And last is a Waddingtons Box-set to go with the rest of the series.Only a few more to seek out :)
459.JPG
Jock1971

Next Kickstarter deck, Occults from Gamblers Warehouse.
460.JPG
Hans Christian Andersen set of cards designed by Queen Margrethe II of Denmark. The size of the cards corresponds to the sized used in the mid 19th Century. Her Majesty granted the Danish Refugee Council permission to sell the Playing Cards for the benefit of their International humanitarian work.
The courts are repeating unfortunately :)
461.JPG
Next up the "Edgar Allan Poe" kickstarter along with a couple of other modern decks.
462.JPG
And last Picture is a Waddington Double Deck,Comes in a very nice Bakelite Box.
463.JPG
Jock1971

Last post today, First up a kickstarter "Physique" from Collectable Playing Cards.
464.JPG
Not to sure of this next Double Patience set, possibly Piatnik not to sure as the Imported tax wrappers are still sealed and don`t have a makers mark anywhere on them.
465.JPG
Next up a couple of modern decks i got as an Add-on with the "Gothique" Kickstarter from Warpunk Games
466.JPG
and last picture is of a Cowboy themed Waddingtons Deck.very nice gold edged cards still sealed.
467.JPG
Jock1971

I have had a few old North American decks recently.None of the decks have Jokers,unfortunately. And the tucks are rather tired looking.
As you know vintage American decks are not my strong point :? so forgive the lack of details. As always information about any of my cards is gratefully received.
The first is a Bezique set Imported into the U.K by L.G Sloans of London. There are different courts in each decks.
468.JPG
Next up is a No 60 Bridge Whist deck from Russell Playing Card Co. Scans of this deck can be seen in the "Worldwide" forum`s North America thread.
469.JPG
Next up is a Advertising Deck from the Canadian Playing Card Co, these has the same courts as "Canadian Pacific Steamships" deck that Dazzelguts posted in the North American thread.
470.JPG
And last today a No 432 Eclipse deck from the New York Consolidated Card Co.
471.JPG
dazzleguts

Hi Jase :)

Looks like your Parrot Patience is a Piatnik (alliteration!):
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/PARROT-PACK- ... 1089196620

The Bezique set from A. Dougherty dates to around 1910 with those aces. According to Hochman the special high gloss Pegulose finish came out around 1905, and this particular ace was used in Tally-Ho decks around 1910. The back on your decks is the Tally-Ho Fan Back, which Dougherty first printed in 1885, so the joker would probably have been the Tally-Ho joker, which was first made in 1890.

USPCC bought Dougherty in 1907, and those are their courts on the upper deck while Dougherty's courts are in the lower deck. This set records a historic transition - the famous Tally-Ho cards becoming part of the USPCC stable and the gradual absorbtion of Dougherty and all his innovations. Wonder why the difference in decks - if it was issued that way or if the upper deck was a replacement deck?

Love the fonts in that Eclipse deck. Nice letter forms. The Palladium too. The "London..." section of the Palladium back reminds me of the Bicycle Fan Backs. Great finding that Palladium complete eh?

Are the decks in the Aurelia box interesting?
Worldwide Time Machine

Jock1971

dazzleguts wrote:Hi Jase :)

Looks like your Parrot Patience is a Piatnik (alliteration!):
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/PARROT-PACK- ... 1089196620

The Bezique set from A. Dougherty dates to around 1910 with those aces. According to Hochman the special high gloss Pegulose finish came out around 1905, and this particular ace was used in Tally-Ho decks around 1910. The back on your decks is the Tally-Ho Fan Back, which Dougherty first printed in 1885, so the joker would probably have been the Tally-Ho joker, which was first made in 1990.

USPCC bought Dougherty in 1907, and those are their courts on the upper deck while Dougherty's courts are in the lower deck. This set records a historic transition - the famous Tally-Ho cards becoming part of the USPCC stable and the gradual absorbtion of Dougherty and all his innovations. Wonder why the difference in decks - if it was issued that way or if the upper deck was a replacement deck?

Love the fonts in that Eclipse deck. Nice letter forms. The Palladium too. The "London..." section of the Palladium back reminds me of the Bicycle Fan Backs. Great finding that Palladium complete eh?

Are the decks in the Aurelia box interesting?
Hi there, Dazzelguts, i knew you`d come up with the goods. :D
i was about to post when i noticed you had commented so will read it more carefully in a few minutes :?
i had seen the Tally ho Ace in WWPCM but was unsure of the date because of the difference in courts, i had thought it a "Marriage" of decks or maybe USPCC getting rid of "old" Dougherty stock by placing one old and one new deck in each of the sets.
Glad you like the Waddingtons, They began in printing Theatre programmes and leaflets before going on to print Playing Cards in 1921, so an early pack advertising the Theatre is very nice :)
The Aurelia box :lol: i will show it Opened tomorrow. Nothing special :)
So here`s my original post...
Couple of New decks to start with, Anicca from Card Experiment. fantastic looking i think.
472.JPG
Another North American deck , No jokers again :( but the Extra card indicates the Era of the Deck.
473.JPG
Next up is a Pair of Reynolds & Sons, Originally apprenticed to the Card Maker Hunt, Joseph Reynolds began producing his own cards from 1809 to 1900 .After taking over the printing of Reynolds cards in 1881 Goodalls started introducing their own courts while still using the Reynolds Ace up until 1900 when manufacture of the Reynolds Cards finished altogether.The Ace was used from 1862 to 1900 but the courts are Reynolds, so we can say the deck is from 1862 to 1881.
474.JPG
And last today A Rufford Brand deck printed by Waddingtons, The Rufford Brand was specially printed for Boots the Chemist, originally printed by De La Rue in the 50`s & 60`s .Waddingtons continued printing the Brand (along with a few others) after buying De La Rue out in 1971.
475.JPG
Jock1971

Three posts today to make up for my unexpected absence.
First up the opened Aurelia box i promised Dazzelguts (sorry its late). Produced to celebrate the 150th Anniversary in 1976 of the first Playing Cards printed in Turnhout , Belgium by manufacturers Brepolis.
450a.JPG
The Great Moguls & Chinese four colour cards are included because of the great export history that manufacturers in Turnhout had (and still have).
450b.JPG
In 1970 Brepols, Van Genechten & Biermans which in one century had absorbed all firms that made Playing Cards in Turnhout,Decided to join forces and established Carta Mundi. They built a factory in the new industrial zone of Turnhout which went into production in August of 1971.
Next up a Kickstarter, Triplicates first edition recreation by Michael Scott of Home Run Games.
476.JPG
And the second Edition
477.JPG
Reading some of the comments from other threads it seems that a lot of people are not very happy with this kickstarter, i personally love these cards and think Michael did a great job,but thats just my opinion.
Jock1971

Another Kickstarter to start this post, "Gothique" from Warpunk Games designed by Brian Lee.
478.JPG
"Erzgebirgischen Bergmannskarte" was originally produced in 1840 by Industrie-Comptour of Leipzig,Germany.
This reprint was produced by Couer in 1973 on behalf of Erzgebigsmuseum.
479.JPG
A pair of modern decks next , Illusionist by Lux Playing Cards.
480.JPG
And a pair of Waddintons "Sovereign" branded decks to finish of the post. i need to research these a bit more but are Obviously made after Their take over of Alf Cooke in 1971.
481.JPG
Jock1971

And last post today ,Starting of with a pair of New Waddingtons decks. Produced by Winning Moves who bought the rights to the Waddington Number 1 brand in 2006. The Marvel pack was released last year and the DC pack has just been released.
482.JPG
Next up a Grimaud pack from 1988 title "Ballet Petrouchka".The courts depict costumes and scenes from the performance in Paris in 1948 by the Opera de Paris directed by Jacques Rouche of the Ballet by Igor Stravinsky.
483.JPG
Next up is a set of Egyptian Edition Legends.
484.JPG
And last picture today is of a De La Rue "No.2" Pigmy patience set.
485.JPG
Once again a big thank you for taking time to look at my cards :D -jase-
dazzleguts

The Aurelia box set is very nice. :drool:

Nice to see the bordered reprint of the 1840 German deck did not have modern indices pasted into the faces. I can stand a border being added as long as they leave the orginal graphics untouched.

How big are those De La Rue pigmy cards?
Worldwide Time Machine

Jock1971

dazzleguts wrote:The Aurelia box set is very nice. :drool:

Nice to see the bordered reprint of the 1840 German deck did not have modern indices pasted into the faces. I can stand a border being added as long as they leave the orginal graphics untouched.

How big are those De La Rue pigmy cards?
Hiya Dazzelguts :D
Really glad you like the box-set, i`ve been looking for a "Mogul" example for a while,was hoping for a Goodalls one but when i seen this box decided to buy it .Having the Chinese Chess Cards in the box was a bonus as i traded the original deck that i had to Volantangel a few weeks before hand.
The size of the "Pigmy" Cards is 31mm x 46mm . The Schmid Patience i`ve included to show size comparison,The set i got in a joblot a while back ,the cards are 23mm x 35mm,and the American Cards are 63mm x 89mm.
486.JPG
I bought a joblot of Cigarette Advertising Decks (as you`ll see in the next post :D )and the American deck was in amonst it,No tuck just a rubber band :roll: thought i`d show it anyway :?

Next, catching up on the kickstarters recently delivered here is "Double Black"
487.JPG
A nice deck from Carta Mundi, "De Gelukskinderen" was designed by Jhan Paulussen to commemorate the Year of the Child in 1979,Scans of the courts can be found in the Europe thread of the "worldwide"Forum :D
488.JPG
and last Picture ,The Two Limited decks from the Double Black Kickstarter.
489.JPG
Thanks for looking at my Cards :D -jase-
Jock1971

All Cigarette Advertising decks in this post,and also an all Waddingtons post as well :D
As mentioned in the last post i had bought a joblot of these decks recently,mainly for the waddingtons,so here are a few of them.
First a couple of Player`s Bachelor decks,the Blue deck is one i have shown before, all the packs have the special John Player Ace.
490.JPG
Next up are Three Player`s Weights decks, The one in the Tax Wrapper has been cancelled with a nice John Players Stamp. the two opened decks have the "lace" Ace ,the wrapped one is probably the same.
491.JPG
Next Picture has Four Player`s Navy Cut decks, The bottom right deck is the only one that has the special Navy Cut Ace, all the rest have the "lace" Ace.
492.JPG
And the last picture show decks from Three Different Makers, all of these decks have the "lace" ace.
493.JPG
Jock1971

Another Kickstarter to start this post, Steel from Cardicians,the extra deck and Dark Templar deck were an add-on.
494.JPG
The next Picture is of an Antique English Bezique deck by makers James English, who produced playing cards between 1865 and 1905 . The Ace shown was used between 1870 and 1873.
495.JPG
A picture of a Rufford Branded deck specially made for Boots the chemist, this one is printed by De La Rue.
496.JPG
And next a Waddingtons deck, Pack of Diets was produced in 1984
497.JPG
Jock1971

Last post today. Starting off with the "Tenebre" Kickstarter.
498.JPG
Another English Antique Bezique deck,Willis & Co produced Playing Cards for a short time between 1869 and 1887.
499.JPG
The next deck was Specially designed by Clare Mackie for the Folio Society ,dated 2010.
500.JPG
And last Picture is a pair of "Brevette" patience decks from Waddingtons.
501.JPG
dazzleguts

Excellent as always Jase. :)
Thank you very much for making the size comparisons with the regular, patience, and pigmy cards. I have a soft spot for the smaller card decks.

Speaking of cigarette cards I recently picked up an old Wills Capstan deck at a thrift store. It's a much used deck, without the jokers, but that makes about 6 Waddingtons decks in my collection now. Must be your influence ;)
Worldwide Time Machine

Jock1971

dazzleguts wrote:Excellent as always Jase. :)
Thank you very much for making the size comparisons with the regular, patience, and pigmy cards. I have a soft spot for the smaller card decks.

Speaking of cigarette cards I recently picked up an old Wills Capstan deck at a thrift store. It's a much used deck, without the jokers, but that makes about 6 Waddingtons decks in my collection now. Must be your influence ;)
Hiya Dazzelguts :D , Thanks for the compliment about my cards.
I have a few Wills packs myself,The blue Capstans are cool. None of mine have the jokers, probably taken out and sold as "Swaps" :x GGGrr it makes me angry.
You mentioning Waddingtons made me smile,6 packs no less 8-) Every collection should have at least 1 pack i think

Here`s a cool De La Rue Bezique set. dated from 1890-1910.
100_1776.JPG
Next picture is the Red & Blue Legacy decks.
100_1753.JPG
A pack from J.C Dusserre of France next, titled "Jeu de La Purcelle"
100_1461.JPG
This is a reconstruction of a pack that is attributed to Jehan Personne, who was master cardmaker in Lyon in the year 1493.Scans of this deck can be found in the French section of the "worldwide" forum
And last picture is a pack of "round" Waddingtons. i call them Cir-q-lar cards but there`s no definitive name.
503.JPG
Jock1971

A goodalls patience set first off.The "Limd" in the legend dates the set to 1897-1921.
100_1561.JPG
next up a couple of modern "Expert back" decks.
100_1781.JPG
A Waddingtons Cribbage set from the 1950`s
100_1564.JPG
And last picture today is a French deck by an Unknown maker. i thought the Hippo`s were kind of Cute so had to have them :lol: Scans of the full deck can be found in the "worldwide" forum.
100_1764.JPG
Thanks for looking at my cards :D -Jase-
iDoctor
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by iDoctor »

Wow, the collection is really cool! Thank you for the pleasure of seeing so many beautiful old cards together. Are you going to upload your cards to the PCDB?
Yours, iDoctor
Jock1971

iDoctor wrote:Wow, the collection is really cool! Thank you for the pleasure of seeing so many beautiful old cards together. Are you going to upload your cards to the PCDB?
Hi there iDoctor :D
Thank you for your kind comment about my collection, I`m always taken aback when i get comments like this.

i read your comment while on a break at work ,Your question on posting my cards in the PCDB has been quite challenging for me, i find trying to write down exactly what i`m thinking quite taxing at the best of times.
There are a few issues relating to my collection which has stopped me from posting in PCDB. The first and probably the biggest obstacle is the actual Naming and dating of my cards. Secondly ,while many people can be active in many forums and social media sites like facebook & twitter etc, i personally find the whole experience very difficult indeed, so going back and forth from UC and the PCDB site is very daunting to me, sorry.
Here`s a couple of my Waddingtons decks, i don`t know the actual names of the backs or the date of release so i wouldn`t know how to describe them in the PCDB but here on UC i can just show them.
100_1758.JPG
Here`s a Piatnik set with the same name and date trouble, most Piatnik sets have a title and number inside the box lid or on the bottom of the box,this set has nothing anywhere and i can`t find an example on the usual sites (although i have only just skimmed through and may have missed any reference)
100_1766.JPG
Decks that i do know the name of etc like these Creepy decks..are pretty much covered in the data base already so me posting mine seems redundant.
100_1800.JPG
And there are deck like this one which i have not got any clue about , but i think it best if i showed it like this than just take a scan of the tuck or back, to show the most of the deck if you know what i mean.
100_1782.JPG
I really like the PCDB, the site itself is fantastic and is only getting better and better.I also think the work rhu and everyone else has put into its creation and ongoing success is outstanding, but unfortunately i don`t see myself posting my collection on there anytime soon, sorry.
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Once again jase, looks like i can be of some help ! The words on the side of the tuckbox translates into Gypsy Fortune Telling Poker. The colourful cards on the right with cut-outs are the aspects of life (like Career, Wealth, Love, the outlook for today) So my guess is that you probably draw a card from the 52, place the cards with the cutouts for the respective aspects you want to know about over the card you drew, and that you give you its prediction for that aspect.
ecNate
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

I just LOVE that hippo deck, very cool. I seem to recall seeing one similar to that before, or maybe it was the same one, anyhow, super fun!

As for PCDB, you can always just do your best to name and date (use 19XX for year even) and add the photos. If anybody else knows or has a better name they or you can correct it later. Although if you have a HUGE collection and many with that situation I understand your hesitation.
Jock1971

volantangel wrote:Once again jase, looks like i can be of some help ! The words on the side of the tuckbox translates into Gypsy Fortune Telling Poker. The colourful cards on the right with cut-outs are the aspects of life (like Career, Wealth, Love, the outlook for today) So my guess is that you probably draw a card from the 52, place the cards with the cutouts for the respective aspects you want to know about over the card you drew, and that you give you its prediction for that aspect.
Thanks Kai, once again you`ve helped me out wih some great information 8-)
i got the deck in amongst a joblot and didn`t know the first thing about them .
ecNate wrote:I just LOVE that hippo deck, very cool. I seem to recall seeing one similar to that before, or maybe it was the same one, anyhow, super fun!
Hi there ecNate :D . Thanks for taking time to look at my cards, i agree the Hippo deck is sweet. i would like a full deck (if they did any),but have only seen this one Skat pack.

An all Waddingtons post today :D
First up is an "Upgade". The Four Seasons double deck designed by Siriol Clarry from 1964.
100_1807.JPG
My single deck is up for trade if your still interested Daniel ;)

Next up is a Shaw Savill shipping Advertising double from 1969-71, due to it having the "Amalgamated playing card co" Ace. A nice shaw saville plaque replacing the usual waddingtons one on the box lid.
100_1813.JPG
Next up is a double pack from the "Encore" range dated around 1927. the backs were designed by William H barribal, Barribal was commissioned by waddingtons to paint backs for a few of their ranges between 1922-1933.
the backs are "Harlequin" No.253 and "Columbine" No.254.
100_1817.JPG
and last picture today is another advertising deck. this one is dated 1970 and is advertising "Wiggins Teape". The courts are repeating with only a different colour to each suit and all the suit symbols have the "Go faster stripes".
100_1820.JPG
Jock1971

First picture "Crystallum" is the first deck in the 1000 deck club from Collectabile Playing Cards.
100_1801.JPG
A piatnik single deck titled "Preference 14a",these use the Vienna-pattern II (Large Crown).Scans of the courts can be found in the Europe section of the "worldwide" thread.
100_1770.JPG
100 All Century Team in a commemorative tin by U.S.P.C.C
100_1775.JPG
And last today is "Royal Britain" from Lo Scarabeo
100_1539.JPG