Playingcards.net Random Uncut Sheet Bundle

Special offers, discounts and other news from our resellers.
Alyooola
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Playingcards.net Random Uncut Sheet Bundle

Unread post by Alyooola »

Playingcards.net has a huge stockpile of uncut sheets that we need to unload to some lucky collectors. We have decided to offer a bundle of 6 random sheets to our customers at a super low price. Sheets will be picked at random and you can see a full list of what is available below. Please follow this link to make your purchase!
** http://bit.ly/1eg3ABE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; **

Civil War Red / Blue (20 available of each)
Legacy Red / Blue (20 available of each)
Eerie Red /Purple (20 available of each)
Occults Branded / Unbranded (20 available of each)
Grid 2.0 Original (15 available)
Grid Red (25 available)
Arcanum Black / White (20 available of each)
Leaf Back Green / Gold / Red (20 available of each)
Brimstone Red / Aqua (15 available of each)
Blackout Kingdom Lightshade / Black (20 available of each)
Dragon Back Yellow / Green (30 available of each)
Steampunk Bandits White (20 available)
Steampunk Bandits Black (15 available)
Ultimate Universe Colored (15 available)
Ultimate Universe Greyscale (20 available)
Americana (1 available)
United Cardists Deck (15 available)
Bicycle Double Black (30 available)
Kadar (1 available)
Arcane Red / Gold (3 available of each)
Glitch (1 available)
Monarch Gold (1 available)
Bicycle Griffin (1 available)
Bicycle Std Blue/Red (20 available of each)
Bicycle Rosenfinch (1 available)
Bicycle Black Warrior (2 available)
Alysha
I do marketing & other fun stuff @ http://gamblerswarehouse.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
volantangel
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Re: Playingcards.net Random Uncut Sheet Bundle

Unread post by volantangel »

Done ! Ordered a set, hope i dont get repeated uncuts :D
Calypso

Unread post by Calypso »

Is it possible to get more than one of the same sheet? That's my main hangup on this deal.
RSLancastr
Decks Owned: 2500

Unread post by RSLancastr »

NOTE: I WROTE THIS OFFLINE, NOT KNOWING THAT THIS THREAD ALEADY EXISTED.

For those of you who weren't on the Gambler's Warehouse mailing list: They recently had a sale on uncut sheets, in which you could purchase five uncuts for $70.

The five would be randomly chosen from the twenty or so types which were listed in the notice.

Checking through the list, I discovered that I only had TWO of them (Civil War Red and Civil War Blue).

Most on the list were Bikes, many of them decks with standard Bike courts (meh), but I decided to roll the dice and see which ones I got. At $14 apiece, what could I lose? (other than $70, of course).

I paid with PayPal and, only a few days later, there was a shipping tube from GW on our front porch!

I took it back to our office (a spare bedroom with our computers), and Today, nearly a week later, I have yet to really get a look at any of those uncuts. :(

Why is that? Well, as I may have mentioned here in the forum in the past, I find it damnably difficult to open and take a look at uncuts, due to my being in a wheel chair, and only having the use of one hand/arm.

Opening the shipping tube is a bit difficult, but doable (unless the seller went overboard with the tape).

Pulling the rolled-up uncut out of the tube: A bit tricky at times, but again, doable. This time, with FIVE rolled up in one tube, it was a bit trickier than usual, but I did it!

Now comes what is, for me, the most difficult part: unrolling the uncut onto a flat surface.

Try it one-handed some time, while seated in a chair. I'll wager that you'll find it more difficult than you'd think.

How I've unrolled my other uncuts is by having my wife help me with it.

Trouble is, she is getting less and less pleased with my growing collection of uncuts ("Where are you going to HANG all of these things?!?"), so I'm not about to ask her to help me with FIVE new ones!

So, I still have yet to unroll ANY of my five randomLy-selected uncuts from GW. :(

I HAVE, however, figured out which decks they are, by glimpsing the back designs. They are:

1. Bicycle Steampunk Bandits (White)
2. Bicycle Dragon Back (Green)
3. Bicycle Dragon Back (Yellow)
4. Bicycle Brimstone (Aqua)
5. Bicycle Leaf Back Holiday (Red)

1 & 4 have custom courts, so are just what I want most in an uncut.
2 & 3 have standard Bike courts, but their Diamond and Heart pips are custom-colored (Green on 2, Yellow on 3), which should make for visually-interesting displays - In fact, I'll be on the lookout for uncuts of the rest of the Dragon Baxk decks (Red, Blue and Gold), in hopes of displaying them all as a set!
5 has totally-standard faces (If I recall correctly). which will make for a display that I can point to when a visitor examines a display of a deck that has custom courts, and then asks "What makes these Jacks. Queens and Kings "non-standaed"? (I had intended to eventually buy an uncut of a Rider Back for this purpose).

All in all, I'm quite pleased with this purchase! My only gripe is some "crinkling" damage to the top and bottom edges of some of the uncuts (one in particular) which I assume happened while they were in transit.

So, which five uncuts did the rest of you who "rolled the dice" on this sale get?
-Marcel Marceau
volantangel
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Hey Rob, heres what I ended up with

Steampunk Bandits (White)
Green Dragonback
Red Arcane
Arcanum (black)
2 Brimstone (Red and Green)

All are in good condition except the Red Arcane. There looks like creasing across all of the middle cards. It was hard to see at first due to the design. It looks like it was bent the wrong way. Well its not a terrible damage, but if GW see this and wanna do something, you can always find me here =)

Overall still a great haul i think =)
RSLancastr
Decks Owned: 2500

Unread post by RSLancastr »

volantangel wrote:Overall still a great haul i think =)
I'd agree, Volant!
-Marcel Marceau