10% OFF - UK Site

Special offers, discounts and other news from our resellers.
matt_koc
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 100

10% OFF - UK Site

Unread post by matt_koc »

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop you a quick introduction :o we run a new-ish website in the uk and want to give all unitedcardist members 10% discount for life.

Code: unitedcardist

Any problems give us a shout.

Regards
Matt
http://www.kingofcards.co.uk - UK Playing card store
Frimann79
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 200

Re: 10% OFF - UK Site

Unread post by Frimann79 »

No offence.. but to me that just looks like all the decks from Merz and from LPCC's website plus a little Theory11 and Ellusionist. It might get you some customers, but probably not from a card collectors forum :uggrin:

In the left side menu when you go to "shop" you have "Hipster" spelled "Hister". Not a big deal.. just wanted to let you know :)

I like EU based card shops, so if you're adding more products I might be a customer one day.
matt_koc
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 100

Re: 10% OFF - UK Site

Unread post by matt_koc »

Frimann79 wrote:No offence.. but to me that just looks like all the decks from Merz and from LPCC's website plus a little Theory11 and Ellusionist. It might get you some customers, but probably not from a card collectors forum :uggrin:

In the left side menu when you go to "shop" you have "Hipster" spelled "Hister". Not a big deal.. just wanted to let you know :)

I like EU based card shops, so if you're adding more products I might be a customer one day.
Hi Frimann

Thanks for feedback we are just starting out so will definitely be adding more decks.

Thanks for spotting the error I'll get that fixed now

^Matt