nECrO's Promote That Deck Contest (Edgy's Grimoire Series)

Special offers, discounts and other news from our resellers.
volantangel
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Re: nECrO's Promote That Deck Contest (Edgy's Grimoire Serie

Unread post by volantangel »

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:
volantangel wrote:So who else has been promoting the deck ? Its down to the last week or so, ive done instagram and fb ! I really want the elemental deck to be unlocked !

Oh and i might do a similar contest for the 2015 UC Deck (delirium) :D

I was hoping some others would join. As it stands now You're the only one. At this rate I'll likely have to return the prizes.
Thats a pity, maybe a similar contest isnt the best idea, back to the drafting board then !
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Well, sadly this didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Thankfully I am a better technician than Promoter and I can at least make a living.

AT this point I have only had two entrants. I thought it was three but going over everything there were only two. I am in contact with the Edgy Bros and they are sending some prizes for the two people who entered. Since this was my Contest and idea I am adding my own prizes to what Edgy Bros send. My thanks to Volantangel and Pcggamer for entering and their efforts to promote the Necromancy deck.

PS For those who don't know the campaign has just under two days left and they just unlocked a nice 4 pc dice set.

Prizes and winners

1St place: Volantangel - Colonial Unrest uncut sheet plus two Colonial Unrest decks. 1 branded and 1 LE

2ND place: Pcggamer - Two Colonial Unrest decks. 1 branded and one LE. (Please PM me with shipping info)
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
volantangel

Woohoo ! First place, Haha i think i share the post at least 5 times between the start of the contest until now ! Andddd they unlocked the elemental decks ! almost 12k the last time i checked ! Last one and a half day ! Lets aim for 15k ! :D
volantangel

HO HEY ! I forgot to mention that this project made $15k in the end, i choose to think that this contest and I helped made it go that little bit further =D
Sher
Decks Owned: 100

Unread post by Sher »

volantangel wrote:
nECr0MaNCeD wrote:
volantangel wrote:So who else has been promoting the deck ? Its down to the last week or so, ive done instagram and fb ! I really want the elemental deck to be unlocked !

I was hoping some others would join. As it stands now You're the only one. At this rate I'll likely have to return the prizes.
Thats a pity, maybe a similar contest isnt the best idea, back to the drafting board then !
I think it's the location of the thread (though it is in the appropriate section).
volantangel

Sher wrote:
volantangel wrote:
nECr0MaNCeD wrote:

I think it's the location of the thread (though it is in the appropriate section).
Maybe we need to update the forum heading then ! Who doesnt like a good contest ?
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

I would've gladly joined but personally, I only use my twitter for game spam since I don't have a single follower and I only have a few family members and friends I never talk to on Facebook. Announcement would've fallen on deaf ears. :lol

Or it could just be that we all like to win freebies with the most minimal effort possible. That's why the "like and share to win" are hella popular.
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Eoghann wrote:I would've gladly joined but personally, I only use my twitter for game spam since I don't have a single follower and I only have a few family members and friends I never talk to on Facebook. Announcement would've fallen on deaf ears. :lol

Or it could just be that we all like to win freebies with the most minimal effort possible. That's why the "like and share to win" are hella popular.
No worries. I learned a lot doing this. It sure wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I have some other swag and this won't be my last contest. Keep watching.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!