Payment method

Anything and everything related to PLAYING CARD projects on crowdfunding sites EXCEPT the threads about specific projects, which go in "New & Custom Decks"
Forum rules
Kickstarter "Hall of Shame" here: http://www.unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lolo
Collector: Yes

Payment method

Unread post by lolo »

Hello,

Ususally, my payment method for Kickstarter project is Amazon. It seems there are other method.

What are these methods (paypal, ...) ?
How could i use them instead of Amazon ?
Is the project owner the one who choose payment method ?

Thank you for your answers...
My collection
The French Touch with english grammatical errors copyrighted by myself
montecarlojoe
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Re: Payment method

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

As far as I know, if you are running a KS in North America Amazon payments are used, in countries where Amazon don't offer the service payment is via credit card.

I don't believe that any other methods integrate with KS, though I have seen project runners offer paypal as a method as an entirely private arrangement. Though why they would is baffling as that money would not count towards funding.
Oswin
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 0

Re: Payment method

Unread post by Oswin »

montecarlojoe wrote:As far as I know, if you are running a KS in North America Amazon payments are used, in countries where Amazon don't offer the service payment is via credit card.

I don't believe that any other methods integrate with KS, though I have seen project runners offer paypal as a method as an entirely private arrangement. Though why they would is baffling as that money would not count towards funding.
You resume the main facts, nothing to secure the scam transactions.
"Le temps passe, mais les oeufs durs !" - Daniel Prévost