Gambler's Warehouse Case #001

These are official company threads only. Do not start new topics here.
hikeeba

Re: New Deck from Jason Brumbalow "Run"

Unread post by hikeeba »

I'm going with they don't care.

All the positive comments here make me want to get some. I know Penguin has the two less expensive ones. Anyone know the best deal at this point?
Alyooola
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Gambler's Warehouse Case #001

Unread post by Alyooola »

Would still like to know why no one from GW has commented on this.
I'm going with they don't care.
It is not that we "Don't care".

I had no idea this was even going on. It is hard to keep up with every single post on this high traffic board. I had no idea about this until Strag mentioned something in another thread. If there is ever an issue with something going on with GW please send me a PM so that I can do my best to make sure that it is handled. I frequent this board more often than Eddie does and I am sure that this was simply some sort of misunderstanding.

Please send me a PM and explain exactly what happened with your order and any communication that you have had with our reps so that I can look into your issue.

thanks
Alysha
I do marketing & other fun stuff @ http://gamblerswarehouse.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eoghann
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Unread post by Eoghann »

Alysha, just for the sake of clarity. How many eBay handles does GW manage? As far as I knew, playingcardsdotnet and BMPokerworld were the only two. Is playingcarddeals yours?
Gamblers Warehouse
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by Gamblers Warehouse »

Eoghann wrote:Alysha, just for the sake of clarity. How many eBay handles does GW manage? As far as I knew, playingcardsdotnet and BMPokerworld were the only two. Is playingcarddeals yours?
As everyone is aware Gamblers also does dulfillment for other companies so we handle all fulfillment orders for playingcarddeals.
They sometimes do dropship from us as well. Like Gamblers sometimes dropships from CPC directly.
http://www.playingcards.net Best Store for the Finest and Widest Selection of Playing Cards
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

Gamblers Warehouse wrote:
Eoghann wrote:Alysha, just for the sake of clarity. How many eBay handles does GW manage? As far as I knew, playingcardsdotnet and BMPokerworld were the only two. Is playingcarddeals yours?
As everyone is aware Gamblers also does dulfillment for other companies so we handle all fulfillment orders for playingcarddeals.
They sometimes do dropship from us as well. Like Gamblers sometimes dropships from CPC directly.
So not yours? Yet the listings are identical as are even the feedback comments on playingcardsdotnet and playingcarddeals both. Also both eBay seller names changed around the same time. That seems... odd.
Gamblers Warehouse
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

bmpokerworld & playingcardsdotnet have totally different listings does that mean its not our company?
If someone copies our listings so is that our company?
amazon has the same listings for every seller so are they identical or same sellers.
Parterning with someone and owning a company is different. We dropship from CPC and share profits does not mean its our company.
http://www.playingcards.net Best Store for the Finest and Widest Selection of Playing Cards
Yashi

Unread post by Yashi »

Sooooo playingcardsdotnet and BMPokerworld are yours.
playingcarddeals not yours.

Did I get that right?
Gamblers Warehouse
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Yes. But resources have been shared as i mentioned earlier (fulfillment & dropshipping products).
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Folks, Eddie & Alysha asked me to jump in here. If another couple of dozen of you send email, they will never get anything shipped in time for Christmas - because they DO take time to answer every one. It's a time waster because:

I thought the same thing at first, but as many are aware there are listing generators made for eBay that basically push out the same offer with the exception of the basics.

GW does fulfillment for LOTS of people and companies. If you watch those two accounts, the "deals" one seems to try to price match GW - but usually two or three days later.

I have never ordered from "deals", so I can't directly comment on reliability, customer service or similar. I will have to note that I got two sets of the Run decks from GW in the exact same time period and there was no cancel and reorder at a higher price.

Fortunately, Murphy's Magic Supplies sent me a pair of Bankroll decks for promotional purposes like the Deck of the Year contest coming up in January.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

Mike Ratledge wrote:Folks, Eddie & Alysha asked me to jump in here. If another couple of dozen of you send email, they will never get anything shipped in time for Christmas - because they DO take time to answer every one.
For the record, I never sent a single email. Couple of dozen emails from this thread and the other one? That's impressive but somehow unlikely I think. Perhaps a mixed up message?
Gamblers Warehouse wrote:bmpokerworld & playingcardsdotnet have totally different listings does that mean its not our company?
If someone copies our listings so is that our company?
amazon has the same listings for every seller so are they identical or same sellers.
Parterning with someone and owning a company is different. We dropship from CPC and share profits does not mean its our company.
Comments were based on two things;
1. Multiple people seemed to think all accounts belonged to GW
2. I did my own research (this is, after all, the Internet) and found that the two accounts sound VERY similar products with (in most cases) *identical* listings and prices... although sometimes there were some minor differences in prices. More importantly, I noticed that the feedback posted on customer purchases on the two accounts were IDENTICAL.
Pcd.png
PCDN.png
The implies a more direct relationship to me, but maybe it's just that your "partner" is using your account as a blueprint and you are OK with that. You might want to suggest a bit more diferentiation going forward so that this mistake doesn't get made more often. It's not hard to change a picture or decription.

I'm still evaluating whether or not GW or any of its various subsidiaries/partners will get any of my future business as it all feels a bit muddled to me right now. My own personal opinion of course.