Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

These are official company threads only. Do not start new topics here.

Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Lotrek » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am  

Hi there, I'm starting here my own company thread. You'll be able to see news and stuff regarding my future HMPC projects and of course ask me anything you like or complain about anything you don't like ;) I'm always glad to answer.

Thanks,
Lotrek
User avatar
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Ace
Ace
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Country: Greece (gr)
Has thanked: 587 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby MagikFingerz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:53 am  

Awesome!

I always wondered, what's the story behind your username? I'm assuming it has greek roots :)
User avatar
MagikFingerz
Border Patrol
Card Oracle
Card Oracle
 
Posts: 5563
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Location: Norway
Country: Norway (no)
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby volantangel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 am  

Brilliant ! Cant wait to see more of your work !

MagikFingerz wrote:Awesome!

I always wondered, what's the story behind your username? I'm assuming it has greek roots :)


Haha its somewhere in the kardify interview, read it but cant rmb XD
User avatar
volantangel
Moderator
Über member
Über member
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:06 am
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore (sg)
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 309 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Lotrek » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 am  

Welcome Tom,

My username has nothing to do with Greece. It's the name of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec misspelled :lol:
I love this artist, I love France and I also like the sound of the word. :)
User avatar
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Ace
Ace
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Country: Greece (gr)
Has thanked: 587 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Mike Ratledge » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:37 am  

Oddly enough I never put the two together, buddy. Shall we call you "too loose" for now?
>Mike<

"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
Moderating in moderation...

Members are encouraged to Show Us Your Cards!


As a UC member, you can help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access


UC2017 Fifth Annual Decks
"Avant-garde" by Edgy Brothers
Funded $17k+ on Kickstarter:
http://kck.st/2dVG41Y

Stay tuned for UC2018 decks by Rick Davidson


v2 Carat Card Cases™ single, double, triple & quad
US / Canadian / Overseas shipping by Priority Mail
Click here: >>===> UC Deck Sales <===<<


Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
User avatar
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Über member
Über member
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Awendaw/McClellanville (Charleston county) S.C.
Country: Denmark (dk)
Has thanked: 1370 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Lotrek » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:40 am  

Mike Ratledge wrote:Oddly enough I never put the two together, buddy. Shall we call you "too loose" for now?


Haha! Too loose is fine (although not true). Just don't call me "to lose" :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Ace
Ace
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Country: Greece (gr)
Has thanked: 587 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Mike Ratledge » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:25 pm  

Lotrek wrote:
Mike Ratledge wrote:Oddly enough I never put the two together, buddy. Shall we call you "too loose" for now?


Haha! Too loose is fine (although not true). Just don't call me "to lose" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I know - just a pun - play on words. How's it going after your week of vacation during the post-campaign recovery phase?
>Mike<

"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
Moderating in moderation...

Members are encouraged to Show Us Your Cards!


As a UC member, you can help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access


UC2017 Fifth Annual Decks
"Avant-garde" by Edgy Brothers
Funded $17k+ on Kickstarter:
http://kck.st/2dVG41Y

Stay tuned for UC2018 decks by Rick Davidson


v2 Carat Card Cases™ single, double, triple & quad
US / Canadian / Overseas shipping by Priority Mail
Click here: >>===> UC Deck Sales <===<<


Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
User avatar
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Über member
Über member
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Awendaw/McClellanville (Charleston county) S.C.
Country: Denmark (dk)
Has thanked: 1370 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Lotrek » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 am  

Mike Ratledge wrote:
Lotrek wrote:
Mike Ratledge wrote:Oddly enough I never put the two together, buddy. Shall we call you "too loose" for now?


Haha! Too loose is fine (although not true). Just don't call me "to lose" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I know - just a pun - play on words. How's it going after your week of vacation during the post-campaign recovery phase?


I'm back at work, mainly waiting for signs of life from USPCC AND...

Working on something REALLY cool! I'll reveal more later but if I manage to do what I'm up to, I'll be VERY pleased. My creative engines are steaming! :ugdance:
User avatar
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Ace
Ace
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Country: Greece (gr)
Has thanked: 587 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Sparkz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 am  

My creative engines are steaming! :ugdance:


........should we clear the room? :lol:

Can't wait to see this "Top Secret" project Lotrek!
User avatar
Sparkz
Member
Sentinel
Sentinel
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:49 am
Location: Illinois USA
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Lotrek » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:36 pm  

Sparkz wrote:
My creative engines are steaming! :ugdance:


........should we clear the room? :lol:

Can't wait to see this "Top Secret" project Lotrek!


It won't be too soon Sparkz!

Meanwhile...
Attachments
X -DARK teaser.JPG
User avatar
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Ace
Ace
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Country: Greece (gr)
Has thanked: 587 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Eoghann » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:57 pm  

Ahhhhhh! *squeals*
User avatar
Eoghann
Moderator
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
 
Posts: 3467
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:47 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby volantangel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:41 pm  

On boy there's more than one project in the works ? Why didn't you let me in in it buddy lol

Always here if you want a second opinion ;)
User avatar
volantangel
Moderator
Über member
Über member
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:06 am
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore (sg)
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 309 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby Lotrek » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 am  

I'm always working on more than one projects, Volant ;) "Dark Venexiana" will be launched in June (I hope I'll be done with UC deck fulfillment by then).
User avatar
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Ace
Ace
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Country: Greece (gr)
Has thanked: 587 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby chach » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 am  

Lotrek wrote:I'm always working on more than one projects, Volant ;) "Dark Venexiana" will be launched in June (I hope I'll be done with UC deck fulfillment by then).


June? Damnit USPCC needs to really get rid of all the uncool decks in the lineup and focus on the good stuff.
------------------------------------------------
aka, "El Guapo"
http://www.fotki.com/chach



WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
User avatar
chach
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Armpit of California
Country: Australia (au)
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 246 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby pstaehlin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:13 pm  

Hi Lotrek,

Went to visit your website today and got this:

http://www.wix.com/lphtml/parking?redir ... rds.com%2F
pstaehlin
Member
Novice
Novice
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:32 am
Location: Salem, Oregon
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby jsantafe » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:16 am  

Yes, he said in another thread he was moving the site due to rebranding. No more "Half Moon Playing Cards".
JS

Every deck I open makes your sealed one more valuable. You're welcome.
User avatar
jsantafe
Member
Sentinel
Sentinel
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:35 am
Country: Spain (es)
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Half Moon Playing Cards - Official Thread

Unread postby pstaehlin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:05 pm  

jsantafe wrote:Yes, he said in another thread he was moving the site due to rebranding. No more "Half Moon Playing Cards".




Cool. Lotrek, let us know that new website when it's up. Thanks!
pstaehlin
Member
Novice
Novice
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:32 am
Location: Salem, Oregon
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times


Return to Official Company Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest