Awesome Leather Playing Card Cases

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
JazzVox
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Awesome Leather Playing Card Cases

Unread post by JazzVox »

I have no affiliation with this company (Leatherology) but I *LOVE* their cases!
A little pricey but a quality product and I just love their two deck case with strap for a pen and space for score pad (which I buy replacements for at Office Depot).
It fits nicely in my glovebox and I keep a couple new decks with me to show off and am ready to play with friends at any given
moment. I got mine monogrammed. Love it so much I eventually got a couple for friends as Xmas gifts.
They make a one deck version too, but two is the way for me :-).
Check out this sexiness:

http://www.leatherology.com/playing-car ... -red-apple" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just get one - you'll love it. They probably have a discount code when you sign up for their mailing list - or soon after - I forget it's been awhile since I bought mine.

Happy playing,
Nich