Good sale from Allan (mythicbrew on Ebay)

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
MJF

Good sale from Allan (mythicbrew on Ebay)

Unread post by MJF »

A few days ago I purchased three of the Uusi Blue Bloods from Allan (mythicbrew) off his Ebay store. Everything went well, and delivery was MORE than satisfactory. The cards were extremely well protected for shipping and arrived in pristine condition. I'm now using him for another purchase (significantly larger than the first) and will continue doing business with this guy in the future as long as things go as well as this did.

I think, being a newbie to this field - as I am (I started collecting last week), I'll buy a small order from folks on Ebay or trusted individuals on this site before making larger purchases, so I don't go through the experience the other members did with Robert... I read that thread and that scares the crap out of me...
MJF

Re: Good sale from Allan (mythicbrew on Ebay)

Unread post by MJF »

I just placed another approximately $150 order with mythicbrew earlier this week and it arrived today. All decks were well protected (he goes overboard on the bubble-wrap, but I'm glad).
I definitely will be using this guy as a point of sale for all my higher end deck needs... :)
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: Good sale from Allan (mythicbrew on Ebay)

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

I have purchased several things from Allen ("mythicbrew") on eBay, and all were delivered wrapped up so much I needed to get scissors to get to the decks. A class act, fairly priced and excellent, quick shipping!
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.