Kimkd2 BEWARE!

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
zveritas

Kimkd2 BEWARE!

Unread post by zveritas »

SCAMMER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Had a horrible experience, purchased 6 vodka decks, 2 virtuoso decks, and 3 Fontaine decks. 9 of the 11 decks were perfect, however 2 of the fontaines were damaged. 1 looked like it had been dropped on a hardwood floor directly on the corner, and the other looked like the corner had literally been stepped on, for any deck let alone an out of print deck this was completely unacceptable. I contacted the seller with pictures of the damage and told him that if he replaced the two damaged decks I would happily pay for shipping to make it easier on him, he then responded saying he only had one Fontaine deck left. A little suspicious, so I had a friend email him and not to my surprise he told my friend he had 5 left....I then confront him on the lie and he claimed that in the one hour between when my friend emailed him and when I confronted him he had sold all 5....(yeah right) if that was the case he wouldn't even have one left to replace...anyway he told me he ONLY had 1 left and that my only option was to have him send one Fontaine and 4 bicycle decks that are worth like $10 combined, hardly enough to replace a Fontaine deck. I told him this was not what I wanted and that since he was now trying to send 5 decks total when I only asked for 2 I would not pay for shipment. He told me I was being unreasonable and that I was lucky he was even working with me at all (rude I know) and tells me he is sending them anyway. They finally arrive and what happens? You guessed it, the new Fontaine also has a giant corner ding and one of the bicycle decks is smashed. I then contacted him again asking for an explanation and he has yet to respond. I then decided to contact Paypal and put in a dispute for a partial portion of the amount. He has yet to respond to their claim. Beware and do not risk doing business with this man. He is a liar and appears to be pawning off his damaged decks on people and then pretending he didn't realize. You think when someone drops hundreds of dollars with you, that you might not give him horrible service when 2 of the decks are smashed. But apparently thats just too much to expect. Thank you and BEWARE!!!!
agera94

Re: Kimkd2 BEWARE!

Unread post by agera94 »

Have purchased stuff from this guy on eBay and have had no issues...