shermjack

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
Spectre
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 3000

shermjack

Unread post by Spectre »

Over the past month or so, I've had the pleasure of buying a couple of hard to find decks (both on here and on eBay) from shermjack. I can't say enough about him, truly a pleasure to do business with and very informative and helpful when it comes to my crazy hobby. The decks he sent were package very well and arrived extremely fast.
Trungbreezy
Decks Owned: 250

Re: shermjack

Unread post by Trungbreezy »

I've bought a few decks off shermjack A+ seller. I was wondering if I can also see his ebay to see what he has for sale.
Instagram: @sj_cardcollector
Spectre
Decks Owned: 3000

Unread post by Spectre »

ralexv

Unread post by ralexv »

Shermjack is awesome. He is my main (and only) guy for playing cards acquisitions.

His prices are better than ebay or other markets and his advice is priceless. He helped me get some decks for my son and it was a great experience buying from him. I can wait to get more money to invest in playing cards - he'll be the first to contact.

Sherman, cheers from your pal! :)
Oscar53955

Unread post by Oscar53955 »

Purchased a very special deck from Shermjack. He is fair and understanding. Great seller. Deck was shipped in a carat case inside a small box inside a USPS flat rate box inside another box. Boxception! But that's a good thing. The deck arrived in perfect mint condition and would definitely buy from him again.