Ebay: ak.shenqing_3

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
dogbone72

Ebay: ak.shenqing_3

Unread post by dogbone72 »

Hey all,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of a scammer on ebay with the above user id.

Some months back he messaged me with an offer for some decks I have for sale but the deal did not go through as the offer is too far away from my asking price.

Recently he messaged me again with another offer which is also too far off. He also mentioned that he is willing to trade. I looked at his ebay listing and found something that I wanted and we made a deal to trade.

Both of us posted the decks on the same day and sent each other the tracking number. When the mail arrived, I knew I've been had bcoz it was just a thin envelope with a old padded envelope inside (in the envelope is a blank piece of paper)

Further attempts to contact him has been ignored.

Details of the scammer

Chenchen Zhang (Jeremy Zhang)
40 Newport Pkwy Apt 1414,
Jersey City, NJ 07310
United States
Cell phone: 9172420052
Trungbreezy
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 250

Re: Ebay: ak.shenqing_3

Unread post by Trungbreezy »

What was the trade for if you don't mind me asking.
Instagram: @sj_cardcollector
dogbone72

Unread post by dogbone72 »

The trade was a few of my decks for a deck of white aurum
dcmcalirep

Unread post by dcmcalirep »

Just so everyone is aware, this guy is back. He just contacted me using the email address lovestarxe@163.com. Offered to buy each one of my highest priced decks using PayPal Friends and Family. My guess is that he'd get the decks then immediately do a chargeback.
SeanXE

Unread post by SeanXE »

Wow!Careful with your words man.
There is a misunderstanding here!
I’m the owner of “lovestarxe@163.com
But I am not “AK.shenqing_3”! He is a friend of mine in America. And I’m in China currently.
The only reason why I leave his address is beacuse of the shipping fee and custom charge directly to China is expensive. Also some of my other friends are doing the same thing.
I don’t know what’s your problem with my friend and I also don’t know why you believe my friend is me. I seriously ask you to apologize to me,@ dcmcalirep.
Anyone is free to check my trade history. I’m newbie but there is no red flag in my four trades!
SeanXE

Unread post by SeanXE »

Also, I don’t know the details between your business, dogbone72.
I remember we have send emails about your selling decks a few days before. I don’t know this thing at that time but you did feel like a nice man in your letters, patient and polite.
However,I don’t think he would do something like you said either. He has a good collection and I think he has done business with so many other people. I believe he is a man who cherishes his reputation. Maybe you should post more evidences to support your story.
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I have done a ton of excellent trades with Dogbone72, so I know he has a stellar reputation and if you look at his trades site, I am not alone in that experience.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
SeanXE

Unread post by SeanXE »

Yes, I know about dogbone72.That’s also the reason why I sent him some letters to buy some of his decks the day before yesterday. Even the decks I wanted were sold out and we didn’t make a trade. He still made a good impression on me.
But I also trust my friend. That’s why I have reservations about this matter.
However, about Dcmcalirep and his irresponsible words, I seriously ask him to act like a grown man and apology for his speech. Website is a free land doesn’t mean you can say something irresponsible. It’s not only disgusting but also mean. I don’t know how people can trust you with such an immature behavior.
I know you have seen this post and my pm. So please at least act like you can write.
And I’m curious. How can you linke me with my friend. I just tell you my address is in Jersey City with no details or phone numbers. Yes,I know him but you just think I am him based on what? Our addresses are both in Jersey City? This is unbelievable and ridiculous. I’m glad we didn’t make a deal before.
PipChick
White Whale: StrangeLove + Italian Cats
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by PipChick »

SeanXE wrote:Wow!Careful with your words man.
There is a misunderstanding here!
I’m the owner of “lovestarxe@163.com
But I am not “AK.shenqing_3”! He is a friend of mine in America. And I’m in China currently.
The only reason why I leave his address is beacuse of the shipping fee and custom charge directly to China is expensive. Also some of my other friends are doing the same thing.
I don’t know what’s your problem with my friend and I also don’t know why you believe my friend is me. I seriously ask you to apologize to me,@ dcmcalirep.
Anyone is free to check my trade history. I’m newbie but there is no red flag in my four trades!
Excuse me for butting in here, but SeanXE - when you leave the same shipping address of a friend (or anyone else for that matter) - regardless of the reasons behind doing so - it's only sensible for a seller to become suspicious and assume that it's the same buyer that has also used that address - even as a newbie, you'll find that this is a fairly small community and it doesn't take very long to get to know which buyers/sellers can be trusted, and which should be avoided. Perhaps this is a case of mistaken identity, but when you're dealing with new buyers, it's generally good practice of sellers to take such extra steps and precautions in vetting who they're dealing with when they have the means to do so (and vice versa). Considering that your friend has a tarnished reputation from the allegations made above by a longstanding and reputable seller (ones he never even cared enough to defend himself from anyways), I think it would be in your best interest not to so strongly defend him in a deal you did not have anything to do with and don't know the details of and perhaps consider distancing yourself from him and find another shipping solution to avoid further confusion and association that could be potentially damaging to your own reputation as a legitimate buyer.
SeanXE wrote:Yes, I know about dogbone72.That’s also the reason why I sent him some letters to buy some of his decks the day before yesterday. Even the decks I wanted were sold out and we didn’t make a trade. He still made a good impression on me.
But I also trust my friend. That’s why I have reservations about this matter.
However, about Dcmcalirep and his irresponsible words, I seriously ask him to act like a grown man and apology for his speech. Website is a free land doesn’t mean you can say something irresponsible. It’s not only disgusting but also mean. I don’t know how people can trust you with such an immature behavior.
I know you have seen this post and my pm. So please at least act like you can write.
And I’m curious. How can you linke me with my friend. I just tell you my address is in Jersey City with no details or phone numbers. Yes,I know him but you just think I am him based on what? Our addresses are both in Jersey City? This is unbelievable and ridiculous. I’m glad we didn’t make a deal before.
Also, just some thoughts for consideration; dcmalirep merely made the community aware of the new email address (yours) to the already established shipping address of a buyer (your friend's) - the association & assumption that they are one and the same person is not unreasonable and, even if mistaken, I personally don't think the comment he made warrants a formal apology since it obviously wasn't at all malicious or defamatory nor made with malice intent. However, the manner in which you're lobbing insults and demanding apologies to be made in response to, what I would consider, a pretty neutral post and one only made with the best interest of the community as a whole in mind, does not typically reflect too well to others (myself included). But that's just my 2 cents though - take it or leave it.
SeanXE

Unread post by SeanXE »

I will not ask him to apologize if he is just mistaken about my identity with my friend. He could just post a worn or tell the truth he knew. Before all this, we sent a few emails to talk about buying some decks, he is free to ask me what’s the relationship between that ebay seller acount with me. However, instead of that, he just suddenly ignored my email and post some irresponsible speech and malicious guesses to hurt my reputation. What he said is based on what? His mean thoughts? This is unacceptable to me. And he still choosed to ignore this problem after I sent him a pm to tell him he made a mistake. I already put this behind my mind. He doesn’t worth my time.
Anyhow, thanks for your advice. I should not be the leading actor in this matter. I still hold my thoughts about this matter. Let’s just waiting for the facts bubble to the surface.