Name a team of 6 fictional characters for zombie apocalypse

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Name a team of 6 fictional characters for zombie apocalypse

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

Here is a fun little game: Name 6 fictional characters to survive the zombie apocalypse as a team.

A few rules:
1. A character can come from anywhere, as long as the character is fictional and not a real life person, like Julius Caesar for example.

2. No more than two characters from the same universe!

3. Characters that so powerful that zombies and raiders etc. face them no danger are off. Sorry, Dr. Manhattan. That does not mean super powers are off though!

4. Post why you picked the characters you picked!

Team Räpylätassu:

Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid)
A leader. Inspirational, can make even his enemies his allies.
Ciri (Witcher)
Can hack through zombies with a sword and travel through time and space. A freaking badass.
Prince Oberyn Martell (Song of Ice and Fire)
A fighter. A lover. One of my favorite characters.
Avatar Korra (The Legend of Korra)
Can destroy zombies with bending the elements. Borns again to a new body after death.
Harry Potter
I need some male with superpowers. Master of Death etc.
Zatanna (DC comics)
You can always use some more magic. Besides, most likely knows her playing cards, that's a plus in my books.

And yes, this is a seriously geeky thread. If anyone wants more realism, open a thread with 6 real life, historial, or living thread.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
chach
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Re: Name a team of 6 fictional characters for zombie apocaly

Unread post by chach »

Ok, I'll bite (pun intended).

1. The Bride from Kill Bill - if she can do that to the Crazy 88s, imagine what she could do to a horde of zombies.
2. River from Firefly / Serenity - Ultimate badass that can handle a ship full of Reavers, zombies wouldn't be a problem for her.
3. Darryl from The Walking Dead, hunter, tracker able to find game for food. Also a bad ass. Drawback though would be the ladies of the group would swoon over him too much making it hard to repopulate the world.
4. The Professor from Gilligan's Isle. The dude can make anything given some seaweed and coconuts. Imagine what he'd be like in a zombie apocalypse.
5. Harley Quinn from the DC comic universe, not the disappointing Margot Robbie version. First off, I could listen to her Brooklyn accent for days. She could read stereo instructions and keep me captivated. Next, she's somewhat psychotic and not afraid to kill things in new and creative ways. And while often on the wrong side of the law she does have a good heart.

And finally...

6. If they're guaranteed to be on my side no matter what, then the Night's King from Game of Thrones. Dude can control zombies as his own army. Doesn't get better than that.

If he's disqualified then I'll go with Jessie from Preacher. Not afraid to do what needs to be done, and with the power of suggestion he has, safe harbor wouldn't be hard to find.
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck