Alright my gringo friends, that time of year is upon us.

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.
Eoghann
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Alright my gringo friends, that time of year is upon us.

Unread post by Eoghann »

As we gear up for a season of hollow resolutions and over stretched waistbands, let's try to remember what the essence of it all is and what it isn't.

A time to give thanks for being alive, for being able to put food on the table, for living in the relative safety of our homes without the looming fear of persecution or being collateral damage in wars.

Let's keep in mind the people that won't make it to these festivities, because they have a higher calling or are no longer with us. And for the ones who do make it, let's remember that we only see most of them once a year. And there is no guarantee that we will see them again the next. So let's put differences aside and make it pleasant for everyone. And let the memory of the enjoyable reunion stay with them. No argument is worth stressing over if the flames are fanned but once a year.

So drive safe, eat safe and stay safe. We'll swap Moist Maker recipes when we get back.

And to everyone outside of the US: Thanks from all of us for being part of the community! Even if you just come in to browse, it's still nice to see you here. Stay safe out there.
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Re: Alright my gringo friends, that time of year is upon us.

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Very eloquently said my friend.

Since nothing I can add can make your statement any better I will just give thanks for this awesome community that has become my second home. A better group of folks can be found nowhere.

:ugdance: :ugdance: :ugdance: :ugdance: :ugdance: :ugdance: :ugdance:
If it's too loud.... you're too old!