System6magic.com still operational?

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.
zero
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 0

System6magic.com still operational?

Unread post by zero »

Hello everyone,

I was just curious if anyone has dealt with system6magic.com recently as I have had problems contacting anyone there.

I recently made a purcahase on Nov 3 when they had the 35% off promotion for Michael Muldoon's birthday. As of writing this today (Nov 21) my order is still shown as unfulfilled in my accounts page and I have sent several emails regarding this through the system 6 contact page and using their email (system6magic@gmail.com) but have not received any response at all.

Does anyone know the status of the site and how reputable it is? I would like not to have to open a case with paypal as I would love to get the decks I ordered with the great promotional price but as I have stated they have not been shipped yet nor have I received any response to my inquiries.
Eoghann

Re: System6magic.com still operational?

Unread post by Eoghann »

I'm still waiting on my Malam decks from Kickstarter. So I contacted them through the System6 website. I heard back from them and he said he had some deaths in the family but that he would get my decks out soon.

In those situations I don't like being skeptical but that reply was a few weeks ago. And the death in the family was a few weeks prior to said reply according to him.
zero

Unread post by zero »

Thanks for the reply Eoghann, I too ordered Malam decks but from the website and not through kickstarter. I ordered a few during the 35% off birthday sale. That seems like an awful long time, Did you pay with PayPal?
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

Unfortunately no, it was collected through Kickstarter and whatever system they use. I've yet to pursue a dispute if it's at all possible. I should probably look into that.
zero

Unread post by zero »

I don't think kickstarter has any way to dispute a pledge after it has been collected however if you paid with a credit card you could try to dispute it through your card company.. since I paid with PayPal I have up to 60 days to dispute however I'm hoping I can get this situation resolved without having to do so.. I hope you get your situation resolved as well..
zero

Unread post by zero »

I just wanted to post an update,

I opened up a PayPal case against System6 and Michael and after, I finally received a reply along with a confirmation number and an apology. Along with my order of 4 standard and 4 deluxe Milam playing cards I also received an extra 4 Believe playing cards as a token of apology. Although it took quite a long time and a Paypal case, Michael kept his word and sweetened the sale in the end.