Cardists United

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Cardists United

Unread post by flashcards »

I discovered custom decks and cardistry in December of last year and joined United Cardists in January of 2015. Since then I have been amazed at the kindness and generosity of the cardist community. The members of UC have been wonderful about answering questions and generally sharing their knowledge with a newbie like me. Mike and Pierre especially have gone the extra mile in helping me get items I really wanted. I'm very proud to be a member of this group. In fact, I'm wearing my UC t-shirt as I type this.

Not only have individuals in the card community been great, many of the retail suppliers have been awesome as well. Everyone I've purchased decks from have packaged them safely, shipped them quickly, and worked hard to ensure satisfaction. The Blue Crown was especially generous when I contacted them about a certain item. The Virts have been amazingly supportive and generous. I know the Virts have been catching some flak in regards to shipping delays of their SS2015 deck. I truly believe that they were overwhelmed by the incredible response to the deck's release and are doing their best to get them out to buyers all over the world. And don't forget, they gave a free deck to anyone that wanted one. How often does that happen? I'm new to cardistry and it can be frustrating trying to learn it from YouTube videos. If it wasn't for the Virts' beautifully filmed in-depth tutorials, I probably would have given up by now.

Overall, everyone in the card community that I have had dealings with has been wonderful. It's people like you that make being involved in this hobby a fulfilling experience. It is no exaggeration when I say that the time I spend with cards and the cardist community are the happiest moments of my day. I want to thank all of you, even the few grouchy ones out there, for making this such a pleasant experience. May you all be well, peaceful, and happy.