Blue Crown Customer Service

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.
flashcards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Blue Crown Customer Service

Unread post by flashcards »

Pardon me while I gush a bit:

I contacted Blue Crown recently regarding the new Signature Series White NOC deck. Without going into details, I can tell you that they got back to me almost immediately and said they would take care of things. Boy, did they! They handled things quickly and in an extremely generous way that just impressed the heck out of me. I only had one small order with them previously but they made me feel like I was one of their most important customers. To say I am pleased is an understatement. I like the NOC's and the Crown decks and had good dealings with them in the past so I was already a fan, but this type of service takes things to the next level. I expect to be a customer of Blue Crown for a long time. I'm new to card collecting but so far I've had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I've been in contact with. I feel lucky have found a hobby that has such good folks in it. Thanks Blue Crown, you made a new collector very, very happy.
Slavich

Re: Blue Crown Customer Service

Unread post by Slavich »

I too have had a very pleasant experience with their customer service in the past :)
cosmicsecret
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

Thats true they care about you as a customer!
Had good experiences with them taking care about the problems which have came up during a order with them.
DelMagic

Unread post by DelMagic »

They are very responsive. I have one tip for U.S. buyers who buy enough items to require priority mail shipping. After you place an order and you get your email notifying you of your order, reply to the email right away and ask that they look into flat rate priority mail shipping rather than going by weight. Since I live on the other side of the U.S., I almost always save a significant amount of money with the flat rate priority mail shipping. They will reimburse you for the savings.