KICKSTARTER BOARD GAME: Trickerion - Legends of Illusion

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.
Godzillian

KICKSTARTER BOARD GAME: Trickerion - Legends of Illusion

Unread post by Godzillian »

"In Trickerion – Legends of Illusion, 2-4 players, playing as rival Magicians, clash in a grand contest for fame and fortune. Starting out with just a simple trick and a handful of helpers, you will embark on a journey to become the greatest illusionist alive.

Inspired by movies like the Prestige, Now You See Me and the Houdini mini-series, we created a world where magic and illusion are part of people’s everyday lives. Most of the magic tricks in the game are part of the repertoires of real world illusionists, past and present, but a pinch of supernatural was also added to the mix – just so you can never be sure whether those Spiritual tricks are really merely illusions..."

A board game for magicians and illusionists! Judging from Rahdo's explanation, this game is extremely thematic. Thought I'd throw this one out there.
volantangel
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Re: KICKSTARTER BOARD GAME: Trickerion - Legends of Illusion

Unread post by volantangel »

Thats an interesting game, i wish it was for more than 4 players tho, when i have a gathering its usually about 6-8 people, wonder if their stretch goals can get them to stretch the number of characters lol