Last person to post wins. . . . .

Off-topic randomness, anything goes. Keep it PG-13.

Re: Last person to post wins. . . . .

Unread postby dazzleguts » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:50 am  

Yes, on Vancouver Island, in a podunk but picturesque place that goes by the wild name of Parksville.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
dazzleguts
Master
Master

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 am  

Happy midsummer y'all dirty animals! If you sleep tonight naked with seven different flowers under your pilow you will see your future spouse in your dreams.

...Basically doing almost any kind of pagan shit naked tonight has some sort of effect in future mariage.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby MagikFingerz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 am  

That's why I play it safe and do pagan stuff naked every night.
MagikFingerz
Border Patrol
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread postby chach » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:02 am  

Went to a concert last night, had a great time. Any of you crazy Swedes recognize them? Seeing them again Wednesday opening for Iron Maiden

Is it bad I find the bassist attractive not knowing what she looks like other than her eyes & hands?

WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
chach
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:58 am  

Ghost!

Band members:
Papa Emeritus III
Nameless Ghoul
Nameless Ghoul
Nameless Ghoul
Nameless Ghoul
Nameless Ghoul

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby rousselle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:58 pm  

Is that Ghost with the UV500 coating, or the more recent Ghost with regular Air Cushion finish?
This space intentionally left blank.
rousselle
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby flashcards » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:42 pm  

Don't worry, Chach. All bassists are sexy. 8-)
flashcards
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby chach » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:08 pm  

Kinda a big day for us here in the states, hope everyone is enjoying a tasty beverage, some grilled meat and at least plan to take in some pyrotechnic displays. Happy 4th of July.

And if you're not American, it doesn't mean you can't do the same, no worries.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
chach
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby th4mo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 pm  

chach wrote:Kinda a big day for us here in the states, hope everyone is enjoying a tasty beverage, some grilled meat and at least plan to take in some pyrotechnic displays. Happy 4th of July.

And if you're not American, it doesn't mean you can't do the same, no worries.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

What a nice, happy, 4th of July greeting! That is, until you got into all that Trump bashing.... :roll: ;) :lol:
Keep it Sizzlin'!
th4mo
Ace
Ace

Unread postby MrOcean » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:55 pm  

chach wrote:Went to a concert last night, had a great time. Any of you crazy Swedes recognize them? Seeing them again Wednesday opening for Iron Maiden

Is it bad I find the bassist attractive not knowing what she looks like other than her eyes & hands?

Sick closeups! I saw them on July 1 in San Bernardino, both Iron Maiden and Ghost were amazing.
MrOcean
Lurker
Lurker

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:24 am  

Dear America.

Get your shit together and make Danger Zone the offical national anthem of your country already. That would be epic.

Sincerely

-The Rest of the World.

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby chach » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm  

Räpylätassu wrote:Dear America.

Get your shit together and make Danger Zone the offical national anthem of your country already. That would be epic.

Sincerely

-The Rest of the World.

The Olympics would be a lot more interesting if that were the case.
Attachments
D387ACE1-0FAC-486B-8957-196372FF857F-2468-00000374CCD502FC.jpeg
D387ACE1-0FAC-486B-8957-196372FF857F-2468-00000374CCD502FC.jpeg (46.26 KiB) Viewed 417 times
chach
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 pm  

Lana. Lana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAAAA!

Honestly that song is like 200 % MORE American than the Star-Spangled Banner. Oddly enough however our math shows that it is only 180 % more American than Christina Aquilera singing Star-Spangled Banner.

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby rousselle » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm  

Great. Just great, guys. Now, that song is running through my head. Just... THANKS A LOT.
This space intentionally left blank.
rousselle
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

Unread postby guru » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 am  

Someone PMed me today asking whether I can seriously get Bharata deck done with the given specs using the funding received. I hope I was able to explain that it is, indeed, doable and you will be seeing the product in your hands soon.

After that email conversation, I found this and so I rest my case.

2-1-1.jpg
2-1-1.jpg (42.88 KiB) Viewed 387 times

ByfDZhQIQAE4ggq.png
ByfDZhQIQAE4ggq.png (148.76 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Bharata Major Arcana Tarot deck now live on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2AW8Qq2
guru
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Sentinel
Sentinel

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:13 pm  

Am I the only one here that has phobia of dragonflies? I do not like insects a whole lot but dragonflies completely freeze me and when one gets near I absolutely panic. Oddly enough my mom has the exact same phobia, but I didn't know she had it when I realised that I had it and vice versa.

Anyone else has this or know someone who has?

(Oh and if someone replies to this with a giant picture of a dragonfly then f*ck you too)

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby Bruno » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 pm  

Ummm.
In Oz now .... we have a stamp set devoted to these colorful survivors and reminders of ancient zoological pre-history ....
But maybe you would preference the Trans-Australia Railway job ?
Australian Shipwrecks ?
First day covers, stamp packs, minisheets and maxicards ....
Yer welcome !
:D

auspost.com.au/stamps
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
Bruno
Ace
Ace

Unread postby guru » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 am  

Bharata Major Arcana Tarot deck now live on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2AW8Qq2
guru
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Sentinel
Sentinel

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 pm  

I think it's time to change my Sierra Madre avatar logo to Edward the Booble from the Moomins.

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

Unread postby Räpylätassu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 pm  

Who's a good little Booble? You are! One of the cutest things ever animated. To quote Bob Ross "Isn't he just the cutest little devil"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 100 DECKS
Räpylätassu
Veteran
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General