Hello from Dallas, Texas USA

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Dragosven
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 60

Hello from Dallas, Texas USA

Unread post by Dragosven »

Hello all,

My name is Scott aka Dragosven. I am 37, married, with 3 kids ( daugher 17, son 11, and daughter 8 ). I love Jesus, baseball, magic, photography, painting oil landscapes, and collecting. I used to collect PSA GEM MINT 10 sports cards and memorabilia, but that market is really dying. I've also collected books. Recently, though, I've gotten back into card magic. I was really into it as a youth and now it's my favorite hobby again. And what makes it even better is that my youngest LOVES IT TOO! She's constantly showing me tricks she's learned. It's so great; I love it!

Now, what goes together with card magic? The playing cards themselves! I absolutely adore simple and elegant, or eclectic, designs. I started collecting them nearly 3 months back and have over 60 unique decks. That said, I always buy a duplicate so I can open one and save one. Today, I just found out about Portfolio52 and am going to be working hard to get my collection updated.

I look forward to being a member here at UC and getting to know you all!
@dragosven ( Instagram )
Portfolio52 Collection ( Just started; I'm in the process of adding all my decks )