Nice to meet you!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Danspiral@gmail.com
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 30

Nice to meet you!

Unread post by Danspiral@gmail.com »

Hello there UC! A short search to see if there are any card enthusiast communities out there led me here.
Hi I'm an artist and have been into magic and slight-of-hand for a while now (forever really but only for about a year seriously). I work in graphic design and painting and have recently been pouring spare hours into creating a deck of cards that I'm sort of designing for myself since I can hardly believe they don't seem to already exist. I'm hoping this community might like to see them and, being infinitely more knowledgeable, might offer me advise about how to get them printed, how to make them better and so on. Thanks in advance for any response to this post. So.. questions... where should I post pictures/ideas about my deck to get feedback? Where should I ask to see if something similar already exists? Also, where is the best place to ask about how to progress with cardistry? It feels like my progress has slowed down, especially around top shots. Okay that's probably enough for now lol, thanks again.
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Re: Nice to meet you!

Unread post by ecNate »

Welcome. For your questions, just look around a bit, but here:

Create a new topic here for getting feedback on your deck as you design it - viewforum.php?f=15

For cardistry - viewforum.php?f=31