Greetings from Singapore!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Endblade95

Greetings from Singapore!

Unread post by Endblade95 »

Hello everyone!

I just got into card collecting about over a month ago, only have a few decks in my small collection, looking to add more!

I usually like decks that don't have normal card pips and custom faces, so Kickstarter decks usually catch my eye.

I got introduced to this forum by a fellow collector friend of mine who uses this forum (I don't know his IGN) but he hooked me up with quite a few decks! He's also from Singapore :)

Any advice for newbies as to what topics to look at? I don't do much cardistry, more of into staring at sealed decks. I hope I can participate actively in this forum!
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Re: Greetings from Singapore!

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

Hello there!

Welcome to UC! I am a big fan of custom decks as well so you might want to check my TOP 100 decks list at the "Show us your cards!" side of the forum. The list consists mostly of 100 % custom decks, so there should be good decks there for you to look up!

I do recommend to pick up Venexiana Dark decks by Lotrek (Half Moon Playing Cards). Also Lorenzo Gaggiottis (Stockholm17) Le Chat Rouge is a great one. What else...? Olympia by Steve Minty is also a nice one! Those are just some examples though :)

I read the "New & Custom decks" forum everyday to keep up with new decks, basically every single new deck gets posted there.

Also I recommend to join to Portfolio52, which is a great place to find new decks!

Welcome, welcome!

Cheers!

Roope
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE