Hey guys, i'm Mirror

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Mirror
Cardist: Yes

Hey guys, i'm Mirror

Unread post by Mirror »

Hey everyone,
my name is Julian (or in this case Mirror ;) ) and i'm addicted to collecting playing cards (as probably most of you). I've been new to UC since a few weeks ago but i'm still happy it goes on here.
Since i got the Black Ghost Deck from Ellusionst 3 years ago i started practicing magic and collecting cards, but now i'm more into cardistry than magic even though i have to say that i'm not yet very good at it :| . My favourite part about cardistry is everything that has to do with fanning :D.

A little bit more about me: i live in Bavaria, Germany and i'm 16 years old. I love Music (Mostly Dubstep or Drum&Bass and everything in that direction) and obviously i love playing cards.

Well that's it from me i guess, i'm looking forward to a great time on this forum :) .
laranovales

Re: Hey guys, i'm Mirror

Unread post by laranovales »

Hi Julian, Don't worry about not being too good at cardistry. As long as you practice everyday I'm sure you will do great. :P

Everyone had to start somewhere right?
"why go through the world unnoticed?"
Russell

Unread post by Russell »

Cardistry is like golf.

When you start, you are worse than "shitty farty smelly". Then after decades of perfecting the art and learning all the tricks you have now just graduated to just "shitty." Haha!
New Collector 83

Unread post by New Collector 83 »

Russell wrote:Cardistry is like golf.

When you start, you are worse than "shitty farty smelly". Then after decades of perfecting the art and learning all the tricks you have now just graduated to just "shitty." Haha!
Being a golfer I really like that analogy .