Greetings from the UK

Where are you from and what are your interests?
CrypticCards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Greetings from the UK

Unread post by CrypticCards »

Hi there,

I'm Immy, I've been lurking around a while so I thought I should do the whole introductions thing. I'm an artist & scientist in the UK. I love playing card art & I just crowd-funded the first complete deck I've painted, Cryptic Cards, on kickstarter. That's how I got introduced to UC, which has given me more expensive card habits, and a goal to learn to hand-gild decks at least once within the next 6 yrs. I plan to design a new deck of cards every other year. If I can avoid starting more card art next year that is... :) When I'm not in the studio I hope to drop in here to find decks designed by other artists, and learn more about designing cards generally.

Have a great week all
Immy
Jock1971
Collector: Yes

Re: Greetings from the UK

Unread post by Jock1971 »

Hiya Immy :D
A Very warm welcome to the forum. i can`t wait to add Cryptic Cards to my collection :drool: :drool:
CrypticCards wrote:I plan to design a new deck of cards every other year.
YES.....fantastic news
If they are anywhere near half as good as your moth deck, then i`ll be backing them. ;)

-jase-
CrypticCards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Re: Greetings from the UK

Unread post by CrypticCards »

Thanks muchly :D I've literally *just* completed the digital editing on the 56-card deck!

I can't wait either... after a year of painting these moth-cards I am properly excited to get the first test deck and start the print run! :D

Immy