Domination The Card Game

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Domination Card Game

Domination The Card Game

Unread post by Domination Card Game »

Hello Everybody,

Our first post and of course introduction.

We are a few friends that love technology and enjoy playing cards. We tried to mix both worlds and as a result We got what We believe is an interesting mix of a new game, fresh design and interesting story.
The New Jewel in Dynamic, Tactical and Fun Card Games
http://www.dominationcardgame.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JuFiN
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Delirium Signature
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: Domination The Card Game

Unread post by JuFiN »

You should really film a short how to play video for your kickstarter. I'm having some trouble following along with the written instructions.

As a collector of all things cards, not just playing cards I am definitely interested in this idea (although unclear exactly what it is). I love card based games of all kinds from the simple Go-Fish/Sushi-Go to the more complex Bridge/Dominion (worth noting that the name Domination is pretty similar to Dominion)...

Just this weeks I've backed "Dragon Draft", "Fugitive" and "Overseers" which all fit into this category and look to be great games! (One of which COULD be played with a standard deck like yours, but I think a custom made deck really enhances the play experience).