Hola from India!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
theIndianCardist

Hola from India!

Unread post by theIndianCardist »

Hey guys, just started collecting decks and trying to learn some cardistry (total n00b) and was looking for a forum to join. Found one I guess :D I am from India, a gamer, hopefully a Cardist some day [emoji14] Got my first set of cards today: the Bicycle Everyday Zombies (I love zombies :P), Karnival 1984, Absinthe V2, the Arch Angels and the Contraband. Looking to get many many more over a period of time.

Regards,

theIndianCardist (to be :P)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Re: Hola from India!

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you picked up Contraband, it's my favorite Theory11 deck and on spot 63 on my Top 100 decks right now (did that list a couple of nights ago lol)

You might want to check out Kings of India by Humble Raja, that deck is gorgeous! That is in the spot 23 :D

Welcome to the forum!

Roope from Finland
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Michelle
Decks Owned: 74

Unread post by Michelle »

Welcome! I love the zombie cards, I have the ones from Bicycle...I love the Walking Dead as much as I love cards, heh.

I'll see you around! :)
theIndianCardist

Räpylätassu wrote:Hey there!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you picked up Contraband, it's my favorite Theory11 deck and on spot 63 on my Top 100 decks right now (did that list a couple of nights ago lol)

You might want to check out Kings of India by Humble Raja, that deck is gorgeous! That is in the spot 23 :D

Welcome to the forum!

Roope from Finland
Michelle wrote:Welcome! I love the zombie cards, I have the ones from Bicycle...I love the Walking Dead as much as I love cards, heh.

Thanks guys :) Still haven't received my contrabands, its in transit :(

Will definitely checkout Kings of India, thanks for the suggestion :)
Räpylätassu wrote:Hey there!

Welcome to the forum!

Roope from Finland
Michelle wrote:Welcome! I love the zombie cards, I have the ones from Bicycle...I love the Walking Dead as much as I love cards, heh.

theIndianCardist

Do you have the set? I picked up the Everyday Zombies, need to pick up Zombified and Survival ones soon :D