Hi There !

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Arjun

Hi There !

Unread post by Arjun »

Hi there,

This is Arjun, from India. I am performer who has just entered into the vast world of card collecting. After researching a bit I thought this would be a great place to start.

I love cardistry and performing close up magic, though I am more of a mentalist now. I know I can learn a lot form you guys and I hope I can contribute to the community and help however I can :)

Thank you,
Have a great day,
Arjun
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Re: Hi There !

Unread post by ecNate »

Welcome! Great time to start collecting. Are there any local decks, especially tourist ones, that are worth mentioning for their unique art? I know often such decks are poor in quality, but every once in a while there's some out there that are good enough in quality with amazing art.
theIndianCardist

Unread post by theIndianCardist »

Hey arjun, I am from India as well :) Just started my collection as well :D

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
theIndianCardist

Hey arjun, I am also from India, just started my collection as well :) Welcome to the forum.

@mods had created a thread yesterday introducing myself but doesn't seem to have shown up yet :(

theIndianCardist

ecNate wrote:Welcome! Great time to start collecting. Are there any local decks, especially tourist ones, that are worth mentioning for their unique art? I know often such decks are poor in quality, but every once in a while there's some out there that are good enough in quality with amazing art.
I am in search of this. Scoured some of the local shops here but couldn't find anything :( The search continues. Bought a common local deck to check out how it handles and man oh man it was a nightmare.

The artwork:

:ROFL:

Saw another deck on Amazon India but the design looked like a rip off of Bicycle rider backs. Need to check out more shops over the weekend..

theIndianCardist

Arjun wrote:Hi there,

This is Arjun, from India. I am performer who has just entered into the vast world of card collecting. After researching a bit I thought this would be a great place to start.

I love cardistry and performing close up magic, though I am more of a mentalist now. I know I can learn a lot form you guys and I hope I can contribute to the community and help however I can :)

Thank you,
Have a great day,
Arjun
Hey Arjun, welcome! I am also from India and recently started my collection. Where do you buy your cards from? Also do you import? Would love to connect.

-theIndianCardist