Back To The Scene

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Elusionist101

Back To The Scene

Unread post by Elusionist101 »

Whaddup everybody. First of all, I think its awesome that there is at least one forum still left on the scene. Anyways my name is Jordan, or Elusionist101 through youtube. Ive been playing with cards for a little more than seven years now, yea damn, been a while, starting posting to YT about 6 years ago. Anyways I took about a 2 year long break from youtube, cards, magic, everything, just let it fall by the wayside. I was stationed in Italy for the u.s army as a paratrooper and just didnt have the time. Anyways, back now and its great. Trying to get my channel back to operating capacity, trying to start a fb page for cardists trying to share their content on different platforms. Anyways when I got back to the states i found a deck of white bicycle ghost cards, you know the ones from ellusionist, found them in my cousins drawer, so I logically pulled out the phone and shot an edit, it was edited on the phone as well. Would love some feedback. I hope its cool if i post here .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yOBwDzjIfg Thanks in advance for any feedback guys, take it easy.
52CC

Re: Back To The Scene

Unread post by 52CC »

Hey I just saw your video and thought id tell you that I liked it, 7 years wow I wish I had some experience like that. My real name is Paul by the way. Nice to meet you