Cardistry meet-up Auckland, New Zealand.

Where are you from and what are your interests?
C-Hammy

Cardistry meet-up Auckland, New Zealand.

Unread post by C-Hammy »

Hello there,

My name is Charlie and I am a card fiddler from Auckland, New Zealand.

I have just joined this site as a way to get in touch with other cardists in NZ, and more specifically Auckland.
I have been doing cardistry for just under two years and have never met another cardist. I'd love to have a jam session with some of you out there. If there is anyone out there... I have never seen anyone else flourishing or holding a deck in public and am thus convinced that none exist. I am a lone flourisher in this city.

Let me know if we can organise a meet-up!

Cheers,
C-Hammy
cwy
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Cardistry meet-up Auckland, New Zealand.

Unread post by cwy »

Hi Charlie,

I know exactly what you're going through! It’s a rare breed, I usually just play cards in the bus, there has to be a few out there! I've setup an Auckland meetup group hoping to bring people together where we can share ideas, tips and feedback, this would really help us all improve on our skills.

There’s actually a meetup (1st meetup to be exact) tomorrow at 11am in Auckland CBD, keen for you to come check it out! If you have any questions, leave me a message in meetup =)

http://www.meetup.com/Aucklands-Card-Sh ... /221537774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;