Welcome to UC from the management!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Welcome to UC from the management!

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Hello new users, and welcome to UnitedCardists.com, the #1 site for magicians, cardists, playing card collectors and their friends!

I try to be active and make it a point to greet all new users to our forums, but lately I have found that I can spend every day from the time I wake up until I head to bed just answering questions and keeping up with the new topics here on UC.

Please accept this impersonal welcome from me as your official "hello" and encouragement to participate and continue to get the most from our website and forums. I try daily to find new things and keep the interest at a maximum for users, and have undertaken a few new ideas to make UC the best source for "Everything Playing Cards".

We have forums specifically for tracking and rating kickstarter.com deck campaigns, exclusively for magicians, cardists and XCM areas as well as an active Buy/Sell/Trade/ISO (In Search Of) forum for users to discover and trade or sell their cards and related items. Please feel free to use that forum as soon as you sign up. We don't restrict that area in any way, but also understand that we don't really patrol the items there either and it is up to YOU to ensure that you are dealing with reputable people. It is posted in the rules for using that forum, but UC TAKES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR TRADES AND SALES THERE!

We recently started a new forum for playing cards deck featured artists/designers and collectors, and encourage you to use it to get to know everything about playing cards. Each featured collector and artist is featured exclusively for a 2-month period, and they alternate months, meaning that a new artist or collector is featured every month.

Thank you for coming, and welcome to UC!

One more thing - everyone can read posts, but before you can see your posted messages, you have to have your first post approved by one of our moderators. This helps us fight spambots that post automated junk to our website, and helps us insure that you don't see garbage or distasteful messages.

Again, thank you and welcome to UnitedCardists.com "UC"!
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Card_Collector69
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
White Whale: David Blaine Microsoft Create
Decks Owned: 400

Re: Welcome to UC from the management! (wap)

Unread post by Card_Collector69 »

I'm a new member and want to be part of the UC. Thanks, Card_Collector69
twotoneskolar
White Whale: Federal 52 Reserve
Decks Owned: 0

Re: Welcome to UC from the management!

Unread post by twotoneskolar »

Thank you,

I am a new collector (little over a year). Very excited to join the forum and be able to participate. Thank you!

Nathaniel Lane
David R. Bluebaugh
White Whale: Theory 11 White Centurions
Decks Owned: 1200

Re: Welcome to UC from the management! (wap)

Unread post by David R. Bluebaugh »

Hello everyone! I have been collecting for 13 months now and I'm happy to be here! Thanks!
David R. Bluebaugh
David R. Bluebaugh
1051 E. 88th Ave.
Thornton, CO 80229
drbluebaugh@comcast.net
Mann
Player: Yes

Re: Welcome to UC from the management!

Unread post by Mann »

That's a warm, helpful, inspiring welcome message, Mike. Other Admins could learn a lot from you, I think.

I'm here to learn, share my card art and hopefully make some new friends. I particularly need input on crowdfunding my card designs, so I'm hoping to gain some wisdom into that area along the way.

I'm really glad I found the forum – it looks great! Thank you. :D