Where have you been?

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Assassino13

Where have you been?

Unread post by Assassino13 »

Hello, My board name is Assassino13. You all may remember me as the winner of the last person to post wins on UnitedCardists.net. Well then, let me tell you a little bit about the person behind the cards. My real name is Tim Henderson, I'm currently sixteen years old, but I'm not a terrible human being. So don't let that affect you. I obviously enjoy collecting cards as well as magic and cardistry. I like to create my own moves and such. I'm also a big fan of film and any video game made by Atlus. This includes the Shin Megami Tensei series as well as all the Persona games (Persona 3 FES is my favorite game to date). I like movies that actually have some sort of emotional response or deeper meaning (i.e. Shame, Hunger, Magnolia, etc.), and Thomas Pynchon books. I'm also fairly big into music. My favorite artists are Radiohead, Nick Drake, Elliott Smith, The Microphones, The Antlers, and Swans. I like to think I'm a decent person, but according to the people around me that isn't always true.
My Youtube! "Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end. You, who wish to safeguard the future, however limited it may be. Go forth without falter, with your heart as your guide.
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Re: Where have you been?

Unread post by CBJ »

Assassino13 wrote: You all may remember me as the winner of the last person to post wins on UnitedCardists.net.
HAHAHA nice
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Bane

Re: Where have you been?

Unread post by Bane »

Assassino13 wrote: I'm a nice person, but I can also be a little bit of a jerk if I feel like it, so prepare. muahahahahaha.

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.