Cardman: Man of Cards

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Cardman

Cardman: Man of Cards

Unread post by Cardman »

Hello everyone!

My name is Alex Perricone and I am 21 years old. I have been mastering the arts with playing cards since March 2007. I began in the art of cardstacking and a few months after that, I had learned to also love cardistry and magic. I continue to study these artforms with cards and my life has never been the same! My experiences with cards, the emotions, and thoughts that have developed have all contributed to my existence as "Cardman". I have tremendous passion for what I do and I love to share it!

I was a member of UC in the past for a short time. I doubt it is still on youtube, but I am sure many of you remember the U.C. video that celebrated one year of the community's existence. In the video, I had a card wall built and I did my windmill display; following this I knocked the wall down in the video. Who remembers? (double windmills shown in the picture) : Image

Anyway, after over a year of not being on a card forum, I have decided I want to be here with you guys. I look forward to not only being apart of this forum but also contributing, collaborating, and sharing in the creation of new memories and experiences with you all.

Never stop doing what you love.
Russell

Re: Cardman: Man of Cards

Unread post by Russell »

Welcome! I've seen a bit of your stuff, fantastic work! I'm glad to see you back on the forums.