Do you like sheep?

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Lambency

Do you like sheep?

Unread post by Lambency »

Hey guys,
Sorry for the odd subject line, I couldn't resist. :D Usually when I use this username (which coincidently has nothing to do with sheep ((except for the lamb part)) for mmo's or forums it gets shortened to Lamby or Lamb so feel free to save your precious fingers the struggle of typing my whole name if it suits you.

Anyways, I'm JUST getting into Cardistry. "JUST" meaning two days ago. I've always been good with my hands so hopefully I'll pick it up pretty well and I love how the flourishes look so hopefully that will be a good motivator. For now I'm just messing around with the scissor cut, revolution, ahem.... sybil :x and a few others with weird names... and I'm terrible lol But I keep seeing the words: Practice, Practice, Practice! on every tip thread I visit SO, I will take the advice and not be stubborn.

I got into cardistry because of a video I watched from wimp.com of this guy named Spencer Clark. I didn't even know it was a hobby/art/skill until I watched it and just grouped it in with magic tricks. (Real sorry lol)

*Clears throat* To conclude, I hope to learn a lot while I lurk the forums, so if you feel something brush your leg, it's probably just me... or a monster is going to eat you...

Thanks for reading my long and drawn-out Introduction!

~Lamb
aka Holley
“I don't care if I pass your test, I don't care if I follow your rules. If you can cheat, so can I. I won't let you beat me unfairly - I'll beat you unfairly first.
- Ender ”
walrus

Re: Do you like sheep?

Unread post by walrus »

Hey Lamdalamdalamda, I am glad you joined and I am enjoying the mini-battles we have had thus far.
RSLancastr
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 2500

Re: Do you like sheep?

Unread post by RSLancastr »

Hey there, Lambency.

I was familiar with the word "Lambent", but not with "Lambency" (although it follows), so thanks for increasing my vocabulary!

I have to ask:

In college, were you a member of Lambda Lamda Lamda? :D

Welcome to the forum!
-Marcel Marceau