Made the jump to v.2

Where are you from and what are your interests?
alric
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Made the jump to v.2

Unread post by alric »

Man, I was just getting used to UnitedCardists.net. My remaining options were Aether/Discord or UC.com v.2. I guess it was a pretty easy choice. A little about me:

My name's Alan Ricman.

Still in the process of making the transition from Glendale, California (finished grad school) to Atlanta, Georgia (got a job).

Got into playing cards when a friend of mine showed me his Black Tiger deck years ago. My only thought was, "Holy $#!t, I gotta get my hands on one of those!" I've been addicted to cards ever since.

Had to make a choice between a girlfriend or playing cards one time. I chose playing cards because cards will never demand that I make a choice.

Looking forward to being part of this community!
laranovales

Re: Made the jump to v.2

Unread post by laranovales »

Wow you chose cards over girlfriend. I'm not sure how to react to that HAHAAHAH!! but the card industry can be demanding (monetary wise) hahahaha! But you can always play with your cards almost anywhere and anytime you want. :P

My very first deck was a very old BEE deck from Luxor (it was purple) and white ghost.
but I only started collecting when I got my hands on 1 red Jerry's and Deck 1 v1 and S&Mv4

which is your favourite deck of cards?
"why go through the world unnoticed?"
alric
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Unread post by alric »

Wow, you started collecting with Jerry's Nuggets? Very impressive, I don't own a JN, probably never will. Its hard to nail down one favorite deck. Right now it would be both Seasons decks, with the Split Spades Lions a very close second. Girlfriends come and go, playing cards are forever.
laranovales

Unread post by laranovales »

I just got very very lucky with my nuggets. A lot of my friends couldn't believe it either and I didn't have to pay over 100USD for them too. :P

Oh the seasons are beautiful and I love the tendrils!
Lee Asher should be releasing JNs again soon so maybe you can score 1 deck from there
"why go through the world unnoticed?"