New guy from Canada

Where are you from and what are your interests?
buttonsHT
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 22

New guy from Canada

Unread post by buttonsHT »

Hey everyone! New guy here, have had cards around me my whole life. Had no idea about custom decks until last year when a friend told me about the Club 808 site. Wife ordered me a few decks that night.

My collection is still small (only 22 decks) but I'll definitely be purchasing more and more. AoS is my favorite card, I even have one tattooed on the palm of my left hand.

I've been lurking the site for a few days now and have been loving the pics of everyone's collections.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Re: New guy from Canada

Unread post by rousselle »

Welcome aboard! You’re among friends here!
This space intentionally left blank.
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

You also ought to check out and set up your collection on a database set up and managed by Alex Chen: https://www.portfolio52.com/

You can also browse through some other collections. Many are quite impressive and often some good information on different decks. If interested, several people also sell and trade decks in a thread below. Some are getting out of collecting, so you can pick up some of their decks at a really reasonable price.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
buttonsHT
Decks Owned: 22

Unread post by buttonsHT »

Bradius wrote:You also ought to check out and set up your collection on a database set up and managed by Alex Chen: https://www.portfolio52.com/

You can also browse through some other collections. Many are quite impressive and often some good information on different decks. If interested, several people also sell and trade decks in a thread below. Some are getting out of collecting, so you can pick up some of their decks at a really reasonable price.
Thanks, already set myself up on P52, even uploaded two decks I couldn't find on there.

I've been seeing the for sale threads. May have to wait till after xmas though with funds being a little tight.