Thanks for your time to read a bit about me

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Elliott Chua

Thanks for your time to read a bit about me

Unread post by Elliott Chua »

Hi everyone. Just call me Elliott. My previous username is Ellandra but there is an issue with my email and here is my new account. I'm 33 years old from Malaysia. Part time Magician and cards collector.
My interest in magic is mostly close up and using Playing Cards almost all tricks. I am a big fan of David Blaine and collect almost everything about him. Being a father and collector is hard, I afraid soon I will retire. If you looking for any decks just hit me up maybe I can help. My style is easy, if I can assure you really need it with a very great reason, I will send you the decks for free. Just promise me to take care of it as much as I do. That's all for now. Chau!!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: Thanks for your time to read a bit about me

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Welcome back, Elliott. You should be able to send private mail, now.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
dazzleguts
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Unread post by dazzleguts »

Subject: Thanks for your time to read a bit about me
Elliott Chua wrote:.... Being a father and collector is hard, I afraid soon I will retire. If you looking for any decks just hit me up maybe I can help. My style is easy, if I can assure you really need it with a very great reason, I will send you the decks for free. Just promise me to take care of it as much as I do. That's all for now. Chau!!
Hello Elliot :)

Are you going to keep some cards? You must have some for your tricks, eh?

I can understand the need to stop this sometimes expensive and time consuming hobby. International shipping is just too much now. I love playing cards, but I had to stop purchasing decks through the mail since the cost of the decks and shipping to Canada is too much for a starving artist like me. I still look at what is happening here on UC, and work on the Worldwide area. Sometimes just seeing a nicely designed deck, or sharing one I have, can make me happy.

But, I also want to look at some in person, so if you are willing to send some decks to Canada I'm looking for cards from around the world, that have interesting faces. Especially ones from outside of North America. Perhaps I can send you a drawing in exchange.

I take good care of all my cards. They are kept in drawers, usually stored flat, and taken out often to be looked at so they don't get lonely.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
Elliott Chua

Unread post by Elliott Chua »

Hello dazzleguts
I will only keep the cards I like the most. For my tricks, regular bicycle rider back will do. Thanks for your time reading my post. there is a lot of decks out there with a very interesting faces. Let me know which decks you looking for. Happy to help.