Hi everyone!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Winterboekje

Hi everyone!

Unread post by Winterboekje »

Hi guys! I've actually been around for a lot longer than you'd think by my account! I even won unitedcardists.net's "Last Person to Post Wins" thread and received a lovely hand signed deck by the one and only Walrus! Anyway, this new account was made because I couldn't remember my old password.

Currently, I'm actually selling a majority of my collection (am I allowed to link to the thread here? If so: http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and if not just let me know and I'll edit my post) in order to finance a personal passion project of mine, which is recording an album heavily influenced by Nick Drake, The Microphones, and The Antlers' first two albums. Aside from folk music I also like noise rock, avant-garde rock, musique-concrète, Experimental Rock, blues, Drone, Freak-Folk, Fuzz-Folk, Math-Rock, Post-Rock, and whatever Captain Beefheart is classified as! In addition to music, I'm a passionate lover of film (especially art-house dramas like Shame (2011), Synecdoche, New York, and Solaris (1972). I also enjoy books, my favorite authors are Thomas Pynchon, Don DeLillo, Haruki Murakami, J.G. Ballard, and Cormac McCarthy (with James Joyce being a close sixth). If anyone wants to talk to me about any of this, feel free to message me! Maybe you can buy some of my decks too :)
dazzleguts
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Re: Hi everyone!

Unread post by dazzleguts »

Welcome back my old foe. :twisted:

Did anyone recognize your rabbit?
I went as Siouxsie from Siouxsie and the Banshees. Did it up right, but no one at the party I went to knew the band. :|
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
Winterboekje

Re: Hi everyone!

Unread post by Winterboekje »

My friend who I made watch Rabbits got it! And I would've appreciated it!