Greetings from reviewer EndersGame

Where are you from and what are your interests?
EndersGame
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Greetings from reviewer EndersGame

Unread post by EndersGame »

Introduction from BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame

Hello all:

I go by the name "Ender" online, because the handle EndersGame is my usual choice on forums having to do with games and cards.

I'm new here on UnitedCardists, but I'm well known on other sites, especially BoardGameGeek.com, where I'm a prolific and long-time game reviewer, and where I have quite a few regular followers. My main claim to fame is being the person responsible for Ender's comprehensive pictorial reviews, and the contributor of more than 300 game reviews. I also write pictorial reviews of playing cards.

If you are a designer or publisher of playing cards or games, and would like me to consider your products for one of my pictorial reviews, please send me an expression of interest by contacting me directly via private message here, or at my BoardGameGeek Profile. I'd love to hear from you! BoardGameGeek is a massive community of boardgamers, and is the world's biggest website about games, with more than 4 million unique users every month. Since many of these folks have a natural interest in playing cards too, it's an ideal place for an established reviewer like me to get the word out some of the great decks of playing cards that are available.

Besides being a reviewer of games and a collector of playing cards, I also love playing card games and board games. Other hobbies include doing card magic, and photography.

I look forward to being part of the forums and community here at UnitedCardists, sharing some of my reviews here from time to time, keeping up with news about the latest projects, and chatting with others who share my interest in playing cards!
--
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame => Playing Card Reviews <=>Magic Reviews <=> Board Game Reviews <=