Natalia Silva listings & Giclée prints on UCdecksales.com

Have questions or comments about the site?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Natalia Silva listings & Giclée prints on UCdecksales.com

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

This morning I started preparing for the Natalia Silva specialty shop on UCdecksales. I added pairs of both the (Red & Green) Russian Folk Art decks, pairs of the Birds & Animals "The Other Kingdom" decks original edition and a single pair of the Limited Edition "Other Kingdom" decks. I should have other recent decks available soon.

I will be adding Giclée prints of her work, the courts, aces, jokers and backs of many of her recent decks. They will be available in 5" x 7" size (2x width & 2x height) prints as well as larger sizes where available. Hopefully I will have the latest "Royal" deck large format prints with the detailed explanation of each of the courts, also - in larger sizes like 8.5" x 11" or hopefully 11" x 14" size.

I can print up to "Super A3+" metric size, which is 13" x 19" size English measure. If anyone would like to use this print service for their decks, please get in touch and we'll discuss costs and profit sharing. I hope to have several other artists including Lotrek on UCdecksales soon. I am using my Canon Pimxa Pro-100 inkjet with 8 color inks, which provides a photographic quality image on extremely high quality Moab, Hannamühle, Canon and Red River paper stocks, mostly the "metallic" (silvered) type 300gsm stocks that give a mirror finish to the prints.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.