PlayingCardAwards.com now sponsored by CardLauncher

Have questions or comments about the site?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

PlayingCardAwards.com now sponsored by CardLauncher

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Not trying to hide anything, just keeping on with the de-commericalization of UC: in doing so I have replaced the sponsorship of UC with that of CardLauncher instead, and UC is no longer associated with PCA at all.

We will continue on with our own "DotY" (Deck of the Year) contest here, and nothing else will change. I have already announced elsewhere that all of the commercial interests that I have were removed over to "DeckRefinery.com" (AKA "TDR.bike") and if you are looking for anything related to CardLauncher and The Deck Refinery consultancy, those topics and threads are now on that separate commercial website instead of here on UC, so UC can remain the unbiased and totally free website that I have always intended for it to be. I know that previous owners had other plans, but I never intended to blur the lines as far as UC goes. I didn't start out to make CL anything but a better place than KS for the CrowdFunding of Playing Card Decks projects, but it has morphed into something a whole lot more than what I originally intended. I'll let this be the last direct plug for CardLauncher: we're opening in less than a week now, 12:01AM (EDT/NYC time) on Friday 1-August. The print advertising for CL will appear in various publications over the next couple of months, including the 52+Joker (American Playing Card Collectors Club) quarterly "Clear The Decks" 2014 convention issue in September.

That being said, the topics - like "Something Wicked This Way Comes - Part 3" will remain open for comment and discussion - for the time being - until we get DeckRefinery.com completely up to speed.
Attachments
page-CL-2.jpg
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.