Robert Butler and Victor Jose "unbanned" as of today

Have questions or comments about the site?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Robert Butler and Victor Jose "unbanned" as of today

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

After a lot and consideration about everything and everyone, I have made the decision to "unban" both Victor and Bobby as of now.

They know they are to be on their best behavior, so please - be kind, that's on order! :lol: (just kidding of course - have at 'em, folks! - seriously, be cool)
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
CBJ
Decks Owned: 2000

Re: Robert Butler and Victor Jose "unbanned" as of today

Unread post by CBJ »

Mike has conveniently forgotten to mention that he's working on a project with Robert.

I would warn anyone to stay away from ANY project Robert is involved in, no matter who he's partners with.
Please read the following history about Robert "Bobby" Butler.

http://www.unitedcardists.com/viewtopic ... ilit=zarro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.playingcardforum.com/officia ... lee-zarro/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Due to my strong stance on Robert Butler being unbanned here, I have been asked to be removed as moderator at UC... but Ratledge has refused to demote me.
Until he does what I'm requesting, I will no longer be making any posts on United Cardists.

Consider yourselves warned.

If anyone would like to contact me, please send me a private message.. or contact me through my FB page
https://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CBJ
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Jay, you need to put YOUR big girl panties on and quit dredging up history from two years ago to support your conclusion that somebody can't reform, and thus in your opinion never has a reason to try. I'm not going to demote you, I went to far too much trouble to get your account back when the board got crucified because the previous owner lied about the period that I "paid him back for" along with the purchase of the URL/domain name.

I'm tired of reading it, tired of arguing, and I've got far better things to do. I 'm tied of having shit from two years ago smeared on him (and myself), so quit being such a pain in the ass, buddy! You know that people change, and I'm willing to give him a benefit of the doubt.

An award is not a "business venture", it's a non-profit gamble that it's even worth the $100 I put into the domain name and theme for WordPress. That's it.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
sprouts1115
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
Decks Owned: 50

Unread post by sprouts1115 »

I personally enjoyed the reading of CBJ's post about Robert even though I read it a year ago. Think of all the time he wasted with Robert. I don't trust anyone and always look at them with one eye. If I find out they have been deceptive, It doesn't matter how blue in the face they say they have changed I always look at them with both eyes. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I don't forget the past because it has a tendency to repeat itself.
Attachments
Screenshot 2014-06-22 17.06.35.png
Screenshot 2014-06-22 17.06.35.png (282.31 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
RussellSprouts