Thank You!

Have questions or comments about the site?
Paul Middleton
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Thank You!

Unread post by Paul Middleton »

Just a brief work to say thanks to Mike and the moderators (new and old) for doing such a great job in turning this place around. Looks to be in great hands. Keep it up!
www.JPGAMESltd.co.uk
----------------------------------------------
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS FOR UC MEMBERS
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: Thank You!

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Thank you, Paul! If you would, could you repost the UC offer that was in the new "Reseller" subforum for our users here? It seems to have evaporated during the board restore - must have been posted between December 20th and the end of January when Dan finally got the backup hand-massaged those broken SQL databases enough to get them all restored.

I appreciate the kudos, and I also want to remind everyone that without resellers, we're just missing a LOT of what's available to the community. I just sent out a mass mailing to everyone about the things that have changed and improved over the past several weeks, and just about the time I launched it, Lotrek posted the 'secret' I was referring to about the custom Rubik's cubes available on kickstarter in the Grotesque project/campaign.

We're all looking forward to you launching the Luxx decks designed by Randy Butterfield and I have just been in touch with Bill Kalush at CARC to get a feel for the costs involved for future projects if we were to have them printed by Expert Playing Card Company or Legend Playing Card Company. Hopefully I'll hear back from him today, he seems to be really on the ball and admittedly must be getting run ragged by the influx of designers/artists looking to break free from the grip of USPCC on the market.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
dazzleguts
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Unread post by dazzleguts »

Good to see you back JP. :) Good to see so many people we have been missing come back to the forum, thanks to Mike's enthusiastic work here.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
Paul Middleton
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

For some reason I think I missed the notifications of replies to this thread, but as it happens I've already posted an offer for UC members in the reseller forum so that's all done! I've got a few ideas for other UC only offers down the road in the next month or two also.

Thanks for the words about LUXX Mike, appreciate it. Being a project outside of the US I'm still a little apprehensive about how much backing we'll get outside of Europe - but if we can mobilise our base of regular UK and EU customers we should be ok even without too much across the pond! :)

Great to see you have a project lined up too Mike, wish you all the best with it!

Thanks dazzle :)
www.JPGAMESltd.co.uk
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

As always, more than happy to help, Paul! We're still having growing pains, as is the norm for a forum that has changed management, but at this point everything is looking up and both your project and my little sideline efforts are going to see the light of day soon - yours very soon, happily! I'm sure that the Luxx cards will sell quite well here in the states, and they will show people just how nice decks can be that are producted by Legends Playing Card Company by way of Lawrence Sullivan and friends. Mine's going to be done by Expert PCC through Bill Kalush, but as you have surmised from my confusion over their relationship they are not one in the same at all (EPCC is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit wholly owned by Conjuring Arts Research Center/"CARC" and LPCC is basically Lawrence's bailiwick.

The Luxx decks designed by Randy Butterfield are already generating a good deal of talk, and I suspect that is all going in the direction of the seemingly controversial topic I opened up in the "New Decks" forum about Expert PCC and whether or not that can give USPCC a run for their money.
>Mike<
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Paul Middleton
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Yep, as I think I said via email you're not the only one gets the two confused but I guess they have worked closely together and are both using the same factory for some decks so it's to be expected.

I've got a few ideas for addons now also, ill drop you an email over the weekend!
www.JPGAMESltd.co.uk
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sounds great, Paul. I've always got my eyes & ears open, and a bag full of tricks that seems to work fairly well. Not certain that there is any magic formula, but I can surely send you in the right direction - most of the time.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<