Visually impaired, need white background and black text

Have questions or comments about the site?
Fluffykitten

Visually impaired, need white background and black text

Unread post by Fluffykitten »

I looked through the options and could not find a way to do this. Can we add that.
Russell

Re: Visually impaired, need white background and black text

Unread post by Russell »

The only way we can do it is by scrapping the whole thing.
Assassino13

Unread post by Assassino13 »

If you have a Mac you can invert the image completely by pressing Control+Alt+Command+8 I believe.
My Youtube! "Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end. You, who wish to safeguard the future, however limited it may be. Go forth without falter, with your heart as your guide.
Adam

Unread post by Adam »

User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings > My Board Style > Select "Pro Silver"

That is the default phpbb template and it's ugly but if you actually NEED Black on white this will work for you. I don't recommend everyone changing as some of the colors will look funky and links will show up bright green on light blue and it's hard to read them.
Fluffykitten

Unread post by Fluffykitten »

Adam wrote:User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings > My Board Style > Select "Pro Silver"

That is the default phpbb template and it's ugly but if you actually NEED Black on white this will work for you. I don't recommend everyone changing as some of the colors will look funky and links will show up bright green on light blue and it's hard to read them.

Oh thank you!!!

It is ugly, but it really helps!!! Thank you so much.