Harassment by member Sinsandman

Have questions or comments about the site?
satoridude

Harassment by member Sinsandman

Unread post by satoridude »

To the moderators of this board. I will be ending my membership today, due to the somewhat confusing harassment to me by member Sinsandman, including the use of profanity on your board directed at me. He does this from the safety of his computer screen, and not to my face as most cowards do. I am 54 years old, a retired police officer, and really don't need the drama. Thanks to those who were helpful and polite to me. I really appreciate it...Steve
canuckpoker

Re: Harassment by member Sinsandman

Unread post by canuckpoker »

I had a very similar experience when I joined this board or the other one (can't remember), about 1.5 yrs ago. It was either my first of second post and sinsandman decided he needed to put me in my place (because I was new I guess). It was so stupid I don't even remember what it was about. When I commented back I got more snarky comments from sin. He told me I was young and childish...something to that effect. I too am older (47) and I'm not interested in the drama. I just want to talk about collecting cards.

As a result of his comments I rarely if ever post. I mostly lurk and only read about the cards that interest me. It's really too bad there are people who feel the need to one up someone because they have a negative view of things or feel they are entitled???

Having said that, UC is a great community and most of the individuals here are respectful and extremely knowledgeable. Don't give up as a result of one bad egg.

sin...I don't want to get into it again. I'm simply sharing my experience with a fellow frustrated member. Be the bigger guy here, accept there is a different view of the world than just yours and maybe think twice about commenting when it's really unnecessary.