A big thanks again to Mike

Have questions or comments about the site?
badpete69
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

A big thanks again to Mike

Unread post by badpete69 »

Mike

Thanks again for stepping up and giving all of us our community back. I know that server hosting is not that cheap and that you are taking care of all the costs to keep this great place running. I know it is not much but I would like to donate $5 to you for helping bring back our cardist community. I will be sending the money via paypal at your business address of sales@bmpokerworld.com in a few minutes.

Again a million thanks. I did not realize how much I miss this place hehehe
BMPokerworld

Re: A big thanks again to Mike

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

badpete69 wrote:Mike

Thanks again for stepping up and giving all of us our community back. I know that server hosting is not that cheap and that you are taking care of all the costs to keep this great place running. I know it is not much but I would like to donate $5 to you for helping bring back our cardist community. I will be sending the money via paypal at your business address of sales@bmpokerworld.com in a few minutes.

Again a million thanks. I did not realize how much I miss this place hehehe
Pierre,

Thank you very much for the kind words, they are deeply appreciated. Even though this site may have my name as the owner, I really don't feel it belongs to me. It belongs to all the members of our wonderful community and I was just happy I was able to help bring back a place, where people can share their thoughts and opinions about this wonderful hobby of ours, without felling like "Big Brother" is watching as is the case in other forums. Lets make this community the best it can be!!!

Thanks Again!

Mike