Who's happy UC is back up ???

Have questions or comments about the site?
walrus

Re: Who's happy UC is back up ???

Unread post by walrus »

As you guys no I was more of a lurker here posting only now and again. Not that I like
anyone to fail without UC Alex would have been the only game in town. It could have been
his time to shine. I felt bad for Aether Don Boyer posts a lot Alex does a lot of censoring and
banning people who ask about the VORTEX DECK and a handful of others seem dedicated
to Alex. If this site stayed down we might have seen a kinger geteler Alex. We would finally come
to see him as the special person he is. But no you guys had to start this. Screwing up Alex and messing up his joyous rants about UC being down. Most of you do not know me here but let me tell you ALEX ROCKS CBJ and that stupid guy WALRUS deserve every foul word ALEX said to them. So smurf you all for bringing this back up.
SavageJ

Unread post by SavageJ »

walrus wrote:As you guys no I was more of a lurker here posting only now and again. Not that I like
anyone to fail without UC Alex would have been the only game in town. It could have been
his time to shine. I felt bad for Aether Don Boyer posts a lot Alex does a lot of censoring and
banning people who ask about the VORTEX DECK and a handful of others seem dedicated
to Alex. If this site stayed down we might have seen a kinger geteler Alex. We would finally come
to see him as the special person he is. But no you guys had to start this. Screwing up Alex and messing up his joyous rants about UC being down. Most of you do not know me here but let me tell you ALEX ROCKS CBJ and that stupid guy WALRUS deserve every foul word ALEX said to them. So smurf you all for bringing this back up.
Your avatar is a broken link... :x

Serious offense - ban him ;)

All seriousness ... Yay for UC
Sharpie

Unread post by Sharpie »

walrus wrote:As you guys no I was more of a lurker here posting only now and again. Not that I like
O, walrus. You say the silliest things... :roll:
No matter where you go... there you are :|
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

SavageJ wrote: Your avatar is a broken link... :x
+1... how many times have you been told? FIX THE GODDAMN AVITAR, WALRUS!!

Widdee

Unread post by Widdee »

Glad to see the forum back. Mike, if you run it like you do your card site, which I have no doubt you will, we're in for a treat! First class all the way.
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

Sorry about my tirade. I took Ambien and do not even remember writting it.
Vasta that is a beautiful Walrus picture. I will have an Avatar soon enough. Becareful
if you take Ambien not only did I type something stupider than usual I also ate a half gallon
of icecream and do not remember. PS what is a UC and why should I be happy it is back
ibrahimjaber

Unread post by ibrahimjaber »

I'am Happy :D
but the website still goes down sometimes for me

It might be your internet connection, as this is the first problem i have heard about. I don't think anyone else has an issue.

Thanks!
The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

really? it's been UP for me since the return
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/