The Right of Kings

Designing a deck? Need input? Show us here!
paul roks

The Right of Kings

Unread post by paul roks »

I am about to launch our Kickstarter project, The Right of Kings and would like to get your feedback and review. Our journey began a little more than a year ago as we dug deep into the origins and history of poker and playing cards. Our research embarked us on a creative journey that touched multiple myths and deeds of fearless Northern tribes, Celtic armies, Middle Eastern legends and the millennial Oriental wisdom.
Original art of our Medieval Deck
Original art of our Medieval Deck
I would appreciate if you can preview our project by visiting, http://theRightofKings.com and let us know what you think, if there is something else we should add or any questions you might have.
Medieval Deck Box
Medieval Deck Box
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes

Re: The Right of Kings

Unread post by shermjack »

Overall, looks good, but I think that the front of the tuck could use a little work as the top is too plain...maybe Bicycle branding on one or both decks :ugdance: If not, put 'The Right of Kings' on the top in bigger and bolder font and redo your banner with more detailed artwork.

When are you planning to launch? I will be in for at least a pair :D
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
paul roks

Hi shermjack,

Thank you for the feedback. We are working on the boxes.

We will be posting more updates and photos soon so please continue to provide more feedback and share with others.

Kickstarter preview can be seen at http://theRightofKings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RichK
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 250

Unread post by RichK »

I'll be in for a pair too. Is that different writing on each suit that I saw on the preview? Nice touch if so.

I agree with shermjack about the tuck. Bigger, more detailed banner with the name of each deck on the tuck.
Move on, nothing to see here.
paul roks

Hi RichK,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you supporting our project and sharing it with others. I will post more images of the game and the playing cards today.
paul roks

ROK, is a 2 to 4 player game inspired in the millennial struggle between realms to overpower one another in an endless crusade to find the rightful ruler. The purpose of the game is to reach the Oreka, the medallion of balance. Every round is a crusade where players thrive to assemble their court, build an army and unveil the right King before any other player.
The ROK Game
The ROK Game
King-playing-(1).jpg (472.69 KiB) Viewed 930 times
The legend of the Oreka tells about a powerful medallion, crafted by many generations of powerful wizards to sustain the delicate balance of power. It was said that whoever held the Oreka would possess unmeasurable power and would be able to control both time and elements.
The Oreka
The Oreka
16508667_393953564292172_5255657595944343594_n.png (581.86 KiB) Viewed 930 times
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-righ ... 7958449066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are you ready to build your army?
paul roks

Hi fellow cardists,

We are only one day away from our Kickstarter launch. We would like everyone to know that our kickoff will be tomorrow, March 1st at 7:50 pm EST on Facebook Live. Please visit facebook.com/therightofkings. We appreciate everyone's support and encourage everyone to tune in and share. We have a few early birds that will "fly"...

Thank you ~
paul roks

If you have not seen our latest update, we have added a few great rewards that are sure not to miss.

One of the new rewards is our DELUXE ROK SET which is a beautiful wood box for The Right of Kings game. Made out of natural Sapele wood, the top of the box is engraved with the ROK logo. All of the game pieces fit nicely inside of the box and includes the Oreka Medallion Coin. The Deluxe set also includes the ROK expansion set which has an extra playing card named the "Siege" as well as an additional 8 wood game pieces used for a more strategic game.

With a retail price of $120, you can pledge for this set for only $79 at http://www.theRightofKings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. There are only 3 days left. With your help, we can bring this project to life.
Deluxe ROK Set
Deluxe ROK Set
deluxe-set.png (633.38 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Here is a closeup of the game pieces included with this set.
Deluxe ROK Set Closeup
Deluxe ROK Set Closeup
deluxe-set-closeup.png (440.2 KiB) Viewed 836 times
This set also includes our Oreka Medallion, a beautiful coin with a unique design, great as a card guard as well as collectors.
Oreka Medallion
Oreka Medallion
-2deluxe-set-closeup.png (525.76 KiB) Viewed 836 times

~ Thank you