VCM by Eric Chien

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

VCM by Eric Chien

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Title: VCM
Creator: Eric Chien
Publisher: Vortex Magic
MSRP: $ 25
Skill Level: intermediate
DVD Run time: 41:38
BONUS content: 21:45

Type of effect: Collector Routine / Oil & Water

Manufacturer's Write Up:

Eric Chien's last release COIN caused a sensation amongst coin workers around the world. VCM is his latest release which features his original VISUAL CARD MAGIC with routines that he has been performing for the past six years and won numerous competitions with throughout Asia.

In this DVD, you will learn his techniques and handlings as well as have access to a BONUS download video where Eric shares even more inside information on his card work.

Eric's card magic is direct and to the point, and this is the first time he has shared his card work with the magic fraternity.

How accurate is the ad copy? You will not learn 6 card routines, you will learn 3 magic tricks and 3 flourishes.

What's taught on the DVD?

You will learn SIX insanely visual card routines including:

OIL AND WATER
COLLECTORS 1
COLLECTORS 2
4 CARD SHOOT - from Eric's award winning act he designed in 2010
FLASH ACE PRODUCTION - an in-the-hands production
2 CARD TRANSPO - two cards visually change places

BONUS - extra access to more card work by Eric

How are the production values: the DVD is well shot with good production value, the download is shot with a cell phone in a hotel room with no microphone

Is it well taught: Eric is a good teacher and makes sure to cover every aspect of the effects, lots of time and on screen helps walk you through every aspect.

Difficulty / Skill level required: Aimed at card workers with some skill.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

_____Very Satisfied
X Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

This DVD wasn’t really wasn’t for me, I was hoping for more – but I don’t know why – the add copy tells you exactly what you are getting, in the end it’s a few oil and water routines and a couple of collector’s routines with some card productions thrown in. Eric is a good teacher and these are good tricks – fans of these two plots will get a lot out of these I am sure.

+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUr2SxduH8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/