ACAAN

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
jcunningham7525

ACAAN

Unread post by jcunningham7525 »

I am guessing I don't have to go into detail. What are your thoughts as well as a favorite method, where to find this method, ect...

I have been looking, but I feel that a lot of these methods can be somewhat unreliable or unimpressive. Has anyone looked into Daniel Madison's The Advocate. This is not a ACAAN trick but it still has a similar feel.

Thanks in advance!
michaelveatch

Re: ACAAN

Unread post by michaelveatch »

andy nyman's insane could be used as a ACAAN and is really easy and practical.....I actually just got the advocate and its awesome!!!, id recommend getting it, it can be used for a bunch of different stuff aswell, and you can use the method for a ACAAN
michaelveatch

Unread post by michaelveatch »

Scratch that, insane wont work unless you force the card.....which pretty much takes the "any card" away from the "any card at any number" trick...id go with the advocate, im not really into the ACAAN so thats all I can recommend, but you could do alot more with it than just ACAAN like any chosen card to wallet/envelope/impossible location or an invisible deck with a borrowed deck etc
DelMagic

Unread post by DelMagic »

I just got Kirby's X-Act. It is a CAAN, not a true ACAAN but I really like it.
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

Hey, I was just reading an old copy of Genii mag and came accross a review for Photographic memory by Christian Knudsen. I have not tried it but the reviews are great, you may want to check it out.