Zodiac Prediction by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Zodiac Prediction by Liam Montier & Big Blind Media

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

Title: Zodiac Prediction
Creator: Liam Montier
Publisher: BBM
MSRP: $ 25
Skill Level: All
DVD Run time: 12 minutes

Type of effect: three phase prediction effect

Manufacturer's Write Up:

An incredible, three phase routine that allows you to predict your spectator's star sign AND selected card... and then turn the rest of the playing cards blank. All with NO moves or sleight of hand. This is mega commercial magic that anyone can do. It's a keeper!!!

Includes all the gaff cards you need to perform (25 Bicycle cards!), a beautiful A7 mini booklet, two black mini envelopes with 'zodiac stickers' affixed, plus downloadable HD video instructions!

How accurate is the ad copy? This is spot on

What's in the box? Gaffs cards, small written leaflet, black envelope and the download code for the video

How are the production values: This video was shot in the BBM library/set with Liam performing for a single spectator. BBM makes great videos and this one is no exception.

Is it well made: This is made with red Bicycle cards

Is it well taught: You know, it doesn't have all of the tips, tricks, care, inspiration and what not typically included, but you don't need it. The video gets right to the heart of the magic and holds your attention from beginning to end.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" All of this will need to be "pre set" up into a deck stack So you will need the entire deck ready to go along with the little black prediction envelope.

Does it "play big?" I love how this also casually adds revealing someone's star sign. Don't discard that element, that can play very strong for people.

Difficulty / Skill level required: Very easy, the cards and deck stack do all of the work for you.

How much arts and crafts are involved? maybe a smidge

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) Absolutely just so long as you have a table to perform on.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

X Very Satisfied
_____ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

Another winner from Liam Montier and the folks down at Big Blind Media

+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Olzczcefc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/